Team 360Life Suspension: David George busted

Jules

Nasty to the sport!

I thought Kevin to be a gent of the sport but spending so much time in close proximity to someone without knowing says one of 2 tings:

Either you are a thick as cultured yogurt or ................. I dont even want to say it

That is the most ridiculous thing I''ve heard you obviously no nothing about being a pro rider do you honestly think thy hang out and train together all the time

Gimme a break they race together I 've seen DG often training in CT and Evans lives up the coast

• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you know about Gerald that we don't Jimmy? Come on, out with it. We are all friends here....

Gerald eek.gif clap.gif

No. also his team mate Kevin Evans!!

you spend that much time ride / racing / training together you cant tell me he was oblivious to it .just saying.

Physically more demanding? you are kidding right?

perhaps you should get on a MTB and race a bit, its just different, not more or less physically demanding...

agree...i'd like to see YOU drafting a bunch of MTBikers....just doesn't happen the way it happens on road...you have to work all of the way!!

you spend that much time ride / racing / training together you cant tell me he was oblivious to it .just saying.

Judging by most of the comments here, the general consensus is that KE is/was clean...

Edited by bradwentzel

Now this makes me think, are ANY off the pro's clean? Especially the ones that keep beating David?

As for cycling being blamed for being a dirty sport, people need to open their eyes and realise wherever there is money, there will be people cheating. Rugby......never ever a doping story, yet they all look like they are on roids, bet they wont pass the same doping controls as cyclists!

Lol at pdivvy - like rugby players don't dope ...

According to the SAIDS 2010-2011 annual report, in that period rugby had the most doping rule violations, namely 6, followed by power lifting (5) and boxing (4). Wrestling had 2 and cycling only 1. Even netball and rowing had one each.

by world mtb'ing standards (not by cape epic) where did they fit in. they only seemed to be racing in rsa on farm roads and contour paths. other than burry did any of the 'stars of the cape epic' compete in the Olympics.

Judging by most of the comments here, the general consensus is that KE is/was clean...

Í will go with that. Would hate to be wrong about that, but I thing Kevin is clean.

Livestrong is about cancer support i see no issue wearing livestrong kit, the rest however would never even have been in contention.

Actually, LiveStrong is not about Cancer Support. LiveStrong is about Cancer AWARENESS. They don't give money or any support to people with cancer, as far as I know.

"If Lance Armstrong went to jail and Livestrong went away, that would be a huge setback in our war against cancer, right? Not exactly, because the ­famous nonprofit donates almost ­nothing to scientific research"

I have complete faith in Kevin Evans - don't ask me why, I just do.

Don't disappoint me, Kev!

Guess that R100 000 they won at the Cape Pioneer is outta da window!!!

So what happens to their Pioneer result and winnings?

R100k will go to Ben Melt & Matthys and Combrinck & Bell will get the overall I guess