Team 360Life Suspension: David George busted

Jules

• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well you cant exactly go pointing fingers and ringing bells without hard evidence. Finally a test has returned positive, so the cats out the bag.

more vigorous testing will reveal more cheaters, perhaps our CSA license donations are good for something...

I understand the finger pointing, but surely if they suspect someone to be doping you can spill the beans to CSA or UCI anonymously, shop a cheat I say.

Wonder who else is going to come out the woodwork or suddenly retire? Watch this space I guess!

Wonder who else is going to come out the woodwork or suddenly retire? Watch this space I guess!

The chemical brothers would be my guess...watching this space

Demmit! why did this only come to light now!?

I won a 360life team kit when I went to the Epic Snail movie premier. I could have totally used it as a halloween costume if this had come to light a week or so earlier!

Bad timing Mr George!

While we are on the topic of doping, and talking about people who have doped and might have doped, how can we have 2 presenters on TV(supercycling) who have tested positive for drugs, and now reperesent the sport.

If you want to clean out the sport, you need to start at the top and NOT worry about, who someone is, or the position that they hold in the community. Lance Armstrong is a perfect example of how the cycling illuminati can fall.

David George needs to be ostracised from the sport! For far too long doping cheats have been ruining the dreams of clean cyclists who now race fun rides on the weekends........but at least they go to sleep at night knowing that they arent living a lie.

As for cycling being blamed for being a dirty sport, people need to open their eyes and realise wherever there is money, there will be people cheating. Rugby......never ever a doping story, yet they all look like they are on roids, bet they wont pass the same doping controls as cyclists!

Nuff said

well you cant exactly go pointing fingers and ringing bells without hard evidence. Finally a test has returned positive, so the cats out the bag.

more vigorous testing will reveal more cheaters, perhaps our CSA license donations are good for something...

Yes, I agree. The testing actually worked in this instance. The success rate might not be high, but it would definitely make riders sit up and wonder. Hopefully drug testing goes the same way as other tests, where with enough investment a relatively simple test kit could be developed. But, for the conspiracy theorists, would the pharma companies make an inexepsive test kit if they could lose much more in people not buying their products anymore?

Hey I moved up one spot ito Sani2C

I need to sort this out with SAS.

give yourself a high five and fistpump 5 times, what position you in now??? ph34r.png

Back in the day everyone raced on Energade and Game and that was all that was out there.

In who's dream world?