Team 360Life Suspension: David George busted

Jules

You sure its not on something else?

Currently I think steroids because it's growing so fast. If it keeps going forever, I'll suspect EPO.

• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In who's dream world?

I think the big isues is a lot of noobs believe that you can't compete 100km without some or other "special" shake or gel. While I do believe these stuff works to a extent, I don't think they are absolutely needed. You can ride with flat coke and a bannana.

When asked what I use, I usually respond with: "Training."

2 presenters? Check your facts there or be careful of insinuations...

Look where Lance is now! All the people that were talking about doping were treated like lepers or called haters. The truth is the truth and it will come out :)

Funny but not really funny

Peter de Villiers@Coachdivvy

Is it that lame to ride a bicycle that you have to take drugs to enjoy it or what?

Indirect comment aimed at Vic?ph34r.png

Livestrong is about cancer support i see no issue wearing livestrong kit, the rest however would never even have been in contention.

Agreed that the sad losers are these foundations that did so much good. Tyler Hamilton started a Multiple Sclerosis foundation that did tons of good work, but ultimately died when it was stigmatized from the association with him.

Mark my words Livestrong and anything to do with Lance, irrespective of the merits of the cause, is stone dead. You cannot wash away the stigma associated with it from a marketing point of view. Sad, very sad. Understandable though with hind sight

Funny but not really funny

Peter de Villiers@Coachdivvy

Is it that lame to ride a bicycle that you have to take drugs to enjoy it or what?

LOL, Classic.

Come on man - what day was that? Thursday? This is not new.

But ja I hear you on the general sentiment.

Come on man - what day was that? Thursday? This is not new.

But ja I hear you on the general sentiment.

back in the day it was coke and water mixed. energade & game hadn't been invented yet.

An old school thought "Drop the drugs and train harder"

I suppose a quote could be modified for this topic:

If you CAN do the time, don't do the crime.

While we are on the topic of doping, and talking about people who have doped and might have doped, how can we have 2 presenters on TV(supercycling) who have tested positive for drugs, and now reperesent the sport.

If you want to clean out the sport, you need to start at the top and NOT worry about, who someone is, or the position that they hold in the community. Lance Armstrong is a perfect example of how the cycling illuminati can fall.

David George needs to be ostracised from the sport! For far too long doping cheats have been ruining the dreams of clean cyclists who now race fun rides on the weekends........but at least they go to sleep at night knowing that they arent living a lie.

As for cycling being blamed for being a dirty sport, people need to open their eyes and realise wherever there is money, there will be people cheating. Rugby......never ever a doping story, yet they all look like they are on roids, bet they wont pass the same doping controls as cyclists!

Nuff said

What do you know about Gerald that we don't Jimmy? Come on, out with it. We are all friends here....

Gotta love the comments from this sage -

A Tweet by @bsbrandon5 Love the fact all the guys making comments about this sitting behind your desks working... Pretty much trying to ruin the future of every pro cyclist in the country!

I don't think he understands that guys like David George and Lance Armstrong are ruining the sport and us mere mortals with 9 to 5 jobs are supporting the sport.