The Froome Dawg Thread

'Dale

Froome Dawg is dad again.

His second babba was born just recently. A girl.

Old news already but thanks anyway..............nice to have the pigeon pair !

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Froome is not at the top of my "dick head" list anymore. Sam Gaze is at the top of that list by a mile now.

Looking forward to see the Sky dynamics in this year's tour

Like we still call the CTCT the Argus, That team will still be called SKY for a while. The commentators will most probably call them by their new name but for the rest of us they will remain the skyborgs.

Like we still call the CTCT the Argus, That team will still be called SKY for a while. The commentators will most probably call them by their new name but for the rest of us they will remain the skyborgs.

I still don't understand the Skyhate. What is it all about?

I still don't understand the Skyhate. What is it all about?

Not sure myself. Maybe the jiffy bag? Maybe their methodology? Marginal gains? Maybe their dominance? Remember how so many people started hating Schumi/Ferrari in the late 90s early 2000s when they were so dominant. I have no issue with them and will still rather support Froome in the GC over a few of the other rival team leaders. That is until DiData sort LM out.

Not sure myself. Maybe the jiffy bag? Maybe their methodology? Marginal gains? Maybe their dominance? Remember how so many people started hating Schumi/Ferrari in the late 90s early 2000s when they were so dominant. I have no issue with them and will still rather support Froome in the GC over a few of the other rival team leaders. That is until DiData sort LM out.

Ahhhhh LM - what is going on there? DD are developing a reputation for taking good or upcoming riders and turning them into donkeys.

Sky need to get their marketing sorted out I reckon - this stiff upper lip media silence style marketing aint working. The QD wolf pack dominate the classics but people still like them (for the most part). I don't think people like the professional approach Sky take to cycling. They seem to love the wolfpack passion!

Why? We don't call them Garmin-Slipstream, MTN-Qhubeka, Quickstep Floors or Orica-GreenEdge.

People will probably call them Sky for maybe one or two stages and then adapt.

So forever then?

well depends, skyborgs is a pretty cool moniker to describe their alpine strategy.

ineostriches will be a tough one to stick