PYGA 650B!!!

stupid question, "Activity" ?

G

if you have a mac then you can open up the 'activity' window and find the FLV. Double click on that and it'll down load the vid.

Or you can use this link to pull it. http://myaccount.dro...e4f6c7a5896fcde

Cheers.

ps. only 10 pulls allowed on this free account.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

stupid question, "Activity" ?

In safari go to the page with the video on. Under the 'window' menu then open up the Activity window.

Unfold the drop down for the page with the video, find the large loading file or one that ends in .flv and the double click it.

i'm on the page, how/where is the activity window, looking, can't find, know i saw it before...

PS: helper for firefox, damm how easy.

G

In safari go to the page with the video on. Under the 'window' menu then open up the Activity window.

Unfold the drop down for the page with the video, find the large loading file or one that ends in .flv and the double click it.

That bike - the DS looks lovely - amazing to see it ridden so hard on my home trails - makes a change after all the BC vids on Pinkbike...

Guest Omega Man

..look out for the revised model of that bike soon. Slacker head tube angle and a soon to be do it all (even more) 135mm travel version.. or so I hear..

Who did you hear that from? Imagine that bike in 150mm with a 160mm fork? Oooh MAMMA.

Who did you hear that from? Imagine that bike in 150mm with a 160mm fork? Oooh MAMMA.

I think this is one of those "I can tell you, but then I'll have to kill you" situations.biggrin.png

And when they arrive most of them will be send back to the east because Patrick is not happy with the quality

devil.gif

well, aint that partly why we buy these "X" bikes, top quality, attention to detail.

G

And when they arrive most of them will be send back to the east because Patrick is not happy with the quality

So if Momsen has pretty much flopped (judging by the secondhand sales on the hub) is this another stab at the big time with a different Chinese brand?

So if Momsen has pretty much flopped (judging by the secondhand sales on the hub) is this another stab at the big time with a different Chinese brand?

I don't think PYGAs after the 'big time'...

I don't think PYGAs after the 'big time'...

But it seems almost a cult following?

Don't get me wrong, cool looking bike that 650b. Do you think it will be the same Chinese company that builds the frames?

Unpainted Momsen's?

Personally would prefer a carbon Niner......

But it seems almost a cult following?

Don't get me wrong, cool looking bike that 650b. Do you think it will be the same Chinese company that builds the frames?

Unpainted Momsen's?

Personally would prefer a carbon Niner......

Ya, not the next big thing. Just guys that appreciate an exceptional bike. Ride what you want.

blink.png