I took out a tonsil on a bike today

DIPSLICK

JUST FOR THE RECORD READ MY ORIGINAL POST HE CAME OUT SWINGING AND SWEARING. i was raised to defend myself not stand arms folded and get knocked the f@#$ out , i got no issues with cyclists at all, i called him a tonsil cause he nearly killed me/both of us

Not criticizing or judging you, I too think he was in the wrong here, he put you in danger and he was in the wrong side and should have let you past.

Just tired of this debate cause theres a grey area for me. If you want to cycle on the wrong side then you have to move over for oncoming traffic including pedestrians and cyclists. But obviously some people don't give that courtesy.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe you could have been the better man & stopped....just a thought

i actually thought i was(being the better man) considering i was on the right side of the road!!!,

HAHAHA i love how cyclists hate cyclists.

If you read my post you would see what i said.

As i said i will go out of the way for a cyclist on the legal side of the road but if he had to ram me like the OP i would have not been the one on the floor. No war flags, no ego just a comment. Like those things forums where made for , COMMENTS on subjects.

same here, I never go out looking for k@k, but if someone had to do this to me or get up in my face when I am riding "my way" expect some retaliation.

edited in...dipslick not saying you went out looking for k@k

Edited by Wipeout2

I've never removed a tonsil. Thankfully I've never had any major issues. But I heard it hurts like hell and you have to eat ice-cream for like a week!!

Never mind removing a tonsil while on a bike. That takes some skill with a multitool!!!

i commute almost everyday and have this situation almost everyday .

i have learnt to point at the muppit and show them they must go into the on coming traffic ( im in the right and im keeping left , they should keep to their left too )

so far so good . still dont under stand why you would ride on the wrong side into on comming traffic .

sorry you had a tangle up this morning .

I think the OP was perfectly in his rights - he was riding legally and the tonsil riding illegally refused to either stop and get off the road or to move out so that the OP could continue. Faced with the same situation I would have done as he did.

If you choose to break the law and endanger a person they have every right to self defense.

i commute almost everyday and have this situation almost everyday .

i have learnt to point at the muppit and show them they must go into the on coming traffic ( im in the right and im keeping left , they should keep to their left too )

so far so good . still dont under stand why you would ride on the wrong side into on comming traffic .

sorry you had a tangle up this morning .

no worries i am 100%,

I AM A TONSIL AND PROUD!!!! I TOOK A DIVE ON TUESDAY THAT LEFT ME WITH A FARKED ELBOW AND KNEE !! if i had been traveling the right direction i would have been run over by a woman stuffing her face with a pie !! so screw who ever wants to call me a tonsil a idiot or call it cleaning out the gene pool !! You will be run over i will be alive. The way i see it is presicely I SEE IT !!

I go out of my way when a cyclist approaches but i can promise you if one had to try and ram me like you did i would be the one better off and you will get one heluva hiding!!

You kinda look cute in the picture holding your pet, just as cute as this little threat over here.

You kinda look cute in the picture holding your pet, just as cute as this little threat over here.

Ek se liewer niks. If you cannot read the whole post dont comment on segments of it.

LoL whaddakwas !!

Ek se liewer niks. If you cannot read the whole post dont comment on segments of it.

LoL whaddakwas !!

You don't strike me as the kinda guy to give someone a helluva hiding

I AM A TONSIL AND PROUD!!!! I TOOK A DIVE ON TUESDAY THAT LEFT ME WITH A FARKED ELBOW AND KNEE !! if i had been traveling the right direction i would have been run over by a woman stuffing her face with a pie !! so screw who ever wants to call me a tonsil a idiot or call it cleaning out the gene pool !! You will be run over i will be alive. The way i see it is presicely I SEE IT !!

I go out of my way when a cyclist approaches but i can promise you if one had to try and ram me like you did i would be the one better off and you will get one heluva hiding!!

I SEE a TONSILLECTOMY in your future.wink.png biggrin.png