Bikes for Enduro... The restart

braailegend

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The looks are all in your mind. If you bought one you'd love the looks especially if it rode as well as it seems to. This is the future. Telescopic forks are so last century.

so what you are saying is that it is all "about the bikes personality and nothing to do with it's looks" that one should consider when riding a bike ..... :P

so what you are saying is that it is all "about the bikes personality and nothing to do with it's looks" that one should consider when riding a bike ..... :P

No, you're twisting them words.  its about performance, which is I think more important than looks, ultimately.

No, you're twisting them words.  its about performance, which is I think more important than looks, ultimately.

I agree. But... then how are red bikes faster? :P

Edited by Jacquers

Have to wait for the next episode to see how it rides but it looks terrible - like a chopper without an engine.Maybe good down 50 degree slopes, maybe...

p6pb18142356.jpg

Needs bigger brake rotors. Maybe the size of the rim itself, like a rim brake? Oh wait... :)

On a serious note, you could make it like they did on Buell motorcycles:

newbuell1125cr282010291.jpg?w=300
Edited by Jacquers

What is quite disturbing about this review is the comment on the price of the Spaz. The reviewer says he could buy the frame, do a custom build to his satisfaction as good or better than supplied stock and it would cost R20 000 less than the Spaz price. This with the bike laced with in house brand parts like the wheels, tyres and few others. Can anyone say "cycle industry rip off" .