Bikes for Enduro... The restart

braailegend

They are supposed to be insane. Intense have really come back into the scene in a big way this year after seemly getting lost in the industry for a few years. The original Tracer was an all time favourite. 

I rode my DH bike and the Tracer on a shuttleable trail that I usually ride my Reign on. It felt like a SUPER light and nimble DH bike. I did one run on it and I was at home by the first corner. 

Disclaimer 1. The distributor is one of my oldest and best friends.

Disclaimer 2. I stand by my statement. It's a bike for a gravity guy who can only have one bike. Nomad, Reign, Tracer. All pretty much the same thing with differing pricepoints.

Edited by Duane_Bosch

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I wouldnt mind an intense frameset. I have no plans on upgrading anything, but if I should come across a Tracer frame for a great price, well nothing is gonna stop me especially if its green

MDK! Feel like selling? Because Eddy feels like buying :D

post-58702-0-66324700-1500911015_thumb.jpg

LOL, but I said frame, thats gonna bankrupt me

Everything is for sale...if the price is right...but keep a lookout the frame or bike will come on the market shortley. ( Frame wont be that much)

Edited by MDK!

I rode my DH bike and the Tracer on a shuttleable trail that I usually ride my Reign on. It felt like a SUPER light and nimble DH bike. I did one run on it and I was at home by the first corner. 

Disclaimer 2. I stand by my statement. It's a bike for a gravity guy who can only have one bike. Nomad, Reign, Tracer. All pretty much the same thing with differing pricepoints.

You left out the Spaz Enduro - the king of them all. Edit - Just seen you dissed the Enduro in a previous post.... Spaz!

Ask your friend to have a word with Jeff at Intense - their new colour schemes are revolting :-) 

Edited by Headshot

Ooo, yes, I agree fully.

I would love to feel how the Nomad 4 rides compared to the 3.

You left out the Spaz Enduro - the king of them all. Edit - Just seen you dissed the Enduro in a previous post.... Spaz!

Ask your friend to have a word with Jeff at Intense - their new colour schemes are revolting :-) 

Ha. I didn't diss the Spaz. I just said the tracer is better. At going downhill. I had a Ford Ranger to take me back up the hill. Maybe if I was pedaling I'd have a different opinion. And let's be fair here. The big S had a long travel 29er with proper geo way back in 2014. Or was it even 2013?

My list of all time fave trailbikes is as follows. (Yes I've ridden them all. I didn't read the reviews)

1. 2017 Tracer (A Real DH bike that you can pedal)

2. S Works Enduro (The Daddy)

3. Rocky Instinct (Sentimental favorite. So easy to go so fast)

4. Rocky Altitude (The guys said I was ripping on it)

5. 2015 Reign (My Bike)

6. Yeti SB6c (Alpine Special)

That being said all the bikes above are amazing and I think you'd have to try quite hard to find a sh%t trail bike right now. I'm pretty sure the Primer is going to go somewhere in the top 3 when I get to ride it.

Definitely going to go the route of an Intense Primer for a one-bike solution at the end of the year.

I love my 2017 Trance Adv1, but on longer rides the 29" wheels could be handy... anyone in the market for a Trance?

Definitely going to go the route of an Intense Primer for a one-bike solution at the end of the year.

Have you ridden one? I think the Hanger have a demo bike. They look great. There's something very special about an Intense.

http://14761-presscdn-0-15.pagely.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/EWS-1.jpg

That's them High Tower Team Bike. Three of them each with EWS colours and different undertone. The riders switch between  the High Tower and Bronson. A fellow club member rides the Bronson. Stunning bike. I have not seen the High Tower in real life yet.

I love my 2017 Trance Adv1, but on longer rides the 29" wheels could be handy... anyone in the market for a Trance?

Maybe... Please let me know when you're selling Simon.

• 2 weeks later...