Bikes for Enduro... The restart

braailegend

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can have any size you want, as long as it's a small. :whistling:

then I should buy, lekker being a hobbit. What was the fat one's name again? Sam?

Edit: grammer/grammar/granma?

Edited by Patensie

I got to ride the Intense Primer yesterday.

My first 2 runs weren't great. The front end kept diving and the trail we rode was quite steep in places and you need a little support up front. A few pumps of the shock pump transformed the bike.

WHAT A BIKE!!!!! It's incredible that a 29er can feel so nimble and responsive on the trail. I found myself riding smoother and faster on the trail than I ever have before. When pointing back up the hill it transformed into a light efficient trail bike.

The component spec on the bike is amazing and the XT brakes in particular were incredible.

It took long enough but my all time favorite bike is no longer the S Works Enduro. The Intense Primer is the new daddy.

I'm hoping to give it a burn on some familiar trails this weekend. I'll run my strava and see how many little cups I get.

post-83454-0-70013100-1502696369_thumb.jpg

Edited by Duane_Bosch

I got to ride the Intense Primer yesterday.

My first 2 runs weren't great. The front end kept diving and the trail we rode was quite steep in places and you need a little support up front. A few pumps of the shock pump transformed the bike.

WHAT A BIKE!!!!! It's incredible that a 29er can feel so nimble and responsive on the trail. I found myself riding smoother and faster on the trail than I ever have before. When pointing back up the hill it transformed into a light efficient trail bike.

The component spec on the bike is amazing and the XT brakes in particular were incredible.

It took long enough but my all time favorite bike is no longer the S Works Enduro. The Intense Primer is the new daddy.

I'm hoping to give it a burn on some familiar trails this weekend. I'll run my strava and see how many little cups I get.

attachicon.gifIMG_20170813_173043_resized_20170814_093200943.jpg

Awesome, I am so jealous. Where do I sign up for a test ride?

There are test bikes at the Hanger as far as I know.

Humm.... might need to swing past there this week. Was looking at a carbon Tracer 2 the other day that someone was selling and trying my best to ignore it. :)

Edited by hellocolour

There are test bikes at the Hanger as far as I know.

on the topic of "hanger" .... how does that bikes rear der and hanger look from letting the bike down on the drive train side :P

on the topic of "hanger" .... how does that bikes rear der and hanger look from letting the bike down on the drive train side :P

Oops!

Quick! To the Nopemobile!!!

come on .. be honest here ... you are secretly looking how to hack your Spaz to work with this fork :P

Quick! To the Nopemobile!!!

The idea makes a lot of sense and the bike probably performs great

BUT as soon as you have to go through 36 bearings to look for A creak / or replace 36 bearings you may want A conventional bike 

36 is probably way more than there actually is I count 14 + 2 sets of headset bearings 

Edited by BaGearA