Gear for Enduro 2.0

DR ◣◢

Keep the fool face. Enduro down here is still very tame by enduro standards, so chances are you're gonna need it in years to come. Plus it helps when you want to push yourself in certain sections.

'Fool' face captain ????

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Cough ..... who said "colour coordinator" ....??

;)

Hahaha. Yeah, I don't want to be too over the top but reckon a little more blue never hurt anyone... Except people with sensitive eyes ;p I'll dub myself the trail smurf. ;p

Hahaha. Yeah, I don't want to be too over the top but reckon a little more blue never hurt anyone... Except people with sensitive eyes ;p I'll dub myself the trail smurf. ;p

You do know how hard it's gonna be for me to forget that nickname right ...???

:D

• 1 month later...

Hi,

Has anyone bought any protective gear from CRC lately?? Keen on ordering a pair of knee pad but would like to know what duties etc I'm looking at on them and if its even worth while?

Cheers

Hi,

Has anyone bought any protective gear from CRC lately?? Keen on ordering a pair of knee pad but would like to know what duties etc I'm looking at on them and if its even worth while?

Cheers

Yip...I ordered the tld ones. I didnt pay any duties, but I think I was lucky (again).

I am super happy with them. Arrived in my hands cheaper than any local shop and within 1 week and 2 days from the date I placed the order.

Yip...I ordered the tld ones. I didnt pay any duties, but I think I was lucky (again).

I am super happy with them. Arrived in my hands cheaper than any local shop and within 1 week and 2 days from the date I placed the order.

Thanks!

Which TLD did you go for? I'm looking for something for Enduro and currently considering the Fox Enduro or Leatt 3df which are locally available.

Did u consider the ixs carve? It was my first choice but international trade only stocked the ixs flow. Then I got myself the ion 2014 pads(locally). was super sad when I saw the is carve kneepads hanging on the wall at action cycling in CT

Hi,

Cheers

My previous post was a response to your fox enduro post.

Did u consider the ixs carve? It was my first choice but international trade only stocked the ixs flow. Then I got myself the ion 2014 pads(locally). was super sad when I saw the is carve kneepads hanging on the wall at action cycling in CT

Will definitely consider them thanks Taahirwp! Didn't know I could find them locally. Living in Bloem sucks when it comes to items like this. Will give action cycles a call.

Apreciate the feedback!

Will definitely consider them thanks Taahirwp! Didn't know I could find them locally. Living in Bloem sucks when it comes to items like this. Will give action cycles a call.

Apreciate the feedback!

No probz, give them a call and ask to speak to Devon. They a bit busy due to argus and everything, but I know he will be putting in an order soon. Maybe you could arrange with him delivery to you directly from the supplier.

• 2 weeks later...