• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I kinda want a bell 

If out and out stupid levels of noise was the goal ... i have a few ideas  :D

Go on bidorbuy and search swiss cow bell! R100-R200

Edited by Dieter ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Some advice please. Looking for a set of rims for my Reign. Preferably Carbon. Suggestions?

nextie

Local ones are very different. They kinda look like two funnels jammed together haphazardly. And I don't see them being used that much around here these days. You could call Kaapagri if you want something authentic. But I would just go and buy the musical instrument instead of an actual cow bell. Its pretty similar. I might have seen them at soundselect. But you'd probably get better prices at orange. They always have specials. I got some bronze strings there for like 50 bucks.  

they had huge ones ( like 25cm +-) for 600bucks.... still way out my price range 

though I should go look on local farms if I can find A gut walking around with his herd and ask him if he has 

Anybody have any idea which bike shop takes customer serious? I need to order replacement pads for my Bell Super 2. But the shops keep writing my name into their “Forget about it book”....

I am aware that the importers are Omnico.

Anybody have any idea which bike shop takes customer serious? I need to order replacement pads for my Bell Super 2. But the shops keep writing my name into their “Forget about it book”....

speak to cogent industries ( long shot but I think they'll help) 

they had huge ones ( like 25cm +-) for 600bucks.... still way out my price range 

though I should go look on local farms if I can find A gut walking around with his herd and ask him if he has 

How about those old school bells, big brass with a handle. Can you find those

Contact us for a Leatt and never look back  :thumbup:

Tempting, and would love to strap a Leatt DBX 3 to my dome, but that will have to wait for another day. The Turbine technology is particularly amazing.

Also cannot complain about my Bell, it is super comfy and I know that when I happen to put my head into something, the Bell will do its job.

Tempting, and would love to strap a Leatt DBX 3 to my dome, but that will have to wait for another day. The Turbine technology is particularly amazing.

Also cannot complain about my Bell, it is super comfy and I know that when I happen to put my head into something, the Bell will do its job.

:thumbup:

I just find the Leatt far superior in comfort, ventilation and weight. I have also taken a solid knock to the head at about 40kmph and the Leatt didn't show any signs of impact or stress.

I have cracked many a Bell helmet, one even from washing out at about 5kmph while playing silly buggers. 

:thumbup:

I just find the Leatt far superior in comfort, ventilation and weight. I have also taken a solid knock to the head at about 40kmph and the Leatt didn't show any signs of impact or stress.

I have cracked many a Bell helmet, one even from washing out at about 5kmph while playing silly buggers.

Sounds like you need some skills coaching.... maybe call up Peach? ☻☻☻

Have they fixed the issues on the enduro of the chin bar catch breaking? Unfortunately Leatt haven't been great on the customer service on this issue.