Your Enduro ride

Robodog

Yes, Bogus has offered to black out everything for me, but I'm a bit short on cash, might buy some vinyl and cover them up...

if you budget black out using some masking tape to isolate the areas you want black and using plistidip as a short term solution.... It will also give you a feel for the final product

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if you budget black out using some masking tape to isolate the areas you want black and using plistidip as a short term solution.... It will also give you a feel for the final product

Struggled to find plastidip, but agree this is probably what I'll do

Struggled to find plastidip, but agree this is probably what I'll do

Builders has or at least used to have

Howzit guys

Was wondering if anyones knows if its possible to remove the remote lock out from a rear shock and make it a "normal" one

Or shouldn't i remove it at all?

Thanks

A 1m x 600mm sheet of matte black vinyl at Maizeys was what I used on my Trance. Cost me R40

detailed pics please

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, Bogus has offered to black out everything for me, but I'm a bit short on cash, might buy some vinyl and cover them up...

I just did my cranks.. takes a lot of patience. And i did a crappy job. But it's a very good option I think.

Edited by TAAHIRWP

No pics. But it's a real crappy job. Will try send you a few later.

of the bike not the cranks

just how freaking tall are you with a seat-post extension like that!

LOL and that's an XL size frame as well, you can tell by the wheels looking all small and the frame looking elongated like a blerrie strawberry bicycle.

I'm just under 2m, 196cm to be exact.

I see that Doddy from GMBN rides an XL Nukeproof 290 which is apparently a very lekker big bike for us tall okes, but no too common around these parts. Perhaps next time. For now this XL 2018 Trance 3 GE is doing everything I need. Feels awesome in the berms with those burly 650B tires and very plush over the jumpy bits with 150mm in front and 140mm in the back.

Edited by FrikkieMeyer87