Your Enduro ride

Robodog

Very cool young man. You do realize that this is an enduro bike thread. That means you have to actually enter an enduro with the bike you post. Rules is rules.

Yoh, she's a Banger for Sure !!!

Congrats and enjoy !!

Full ride report on Monday mandatory ... 

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

PAH. Don't you have a trackday bike? Let's not talk affordability. I sold a toy so that I could go this year. Priorities.

I'm sorry. I can't like Afriski. And I'm not comparing it to anything. I really really wanted to like it.

Same folks, different strokes. 

PAH. Don't you have a trackday bike? Let's not talk affordability. I sold a toy so that I could go this year. Priorities.

I'm sorry. I can't like Afriski. And I'm not comparing it to anything. I really really wanted to like it.

HAD a trackday bike, sold it at a loss. Whoever said 2 strokes are an investment lied. At least not unreliable Italian ones!!!!

Own a 1 month old baby now.........

But I hear you, would love a bikepark holiday, just not sure I would sell anything for it though.

Worried I hurt myself or parks end up being above my talent level, then I would have sooooo many regrets....

Edited by Steven Knoetze (sk27)

But I hear you, would love a bikepark holiday, just not sure I would sell anything for it though.

Worried I hurt myself or parks end up being above my talent level, then I would have sooooo many regrets....

I think as Lesley said. For you JHB based guys Afkriski is perfect. 5 hours away. T bar. Trails. Fun bar/restaurant. A great taster for a euro Bikepark.

I think as Lesley said. For you JHB based guys Afkriski is perfect. 5 hours away. T bar. Trails. Fun bar/restaurant. A great taster for a euro Bikepark.

Ya exactly, here we have to ride up everything or endure a rather harsh bakkie ride at times. 

I am keen to shuttle the Vuurberg/Hellsend trail set up some time. Anyone been there?

So to get this thread back on track ......

I did some #IonlyRidePark riding this weekend ... oh, and some other dirt riding....bike rocks

But can anyone tell me where I can find a #EnduroChain ... my STD chain just did not cut it.

post-5403-0-94715900-1525692401_thumb.jpeg

post-5403-0-73827100-1525692423_thumb.jpeg

So to get this thread back on track ......

I did some #IonlyRidePark riding this weekend ... oh, and some other dirt riding....bike rocks

But can anyone tell me where I can find a #EnduroChain ... my STD chain just did not cut it.

I've got one of these laying in my boot in its packaging that you could have for R600 + R99 Aramex.

post-31228-0-27686800-1525696413_thumb.jpg

I've got one of these laying in my boot in its packaging that you could have for R600 + R99 Aramex.

is that #EnduroGold

2018 Dartmoor Hornet frame with stuffsss I had on the Banshee before, and before that some other bike builds too :P

post-5403-0-97287500-1525431716.jpg

post-5403-0-26020600-1525431776.jpg

post-5403-0-66145900-1525431803.jpg

This thing is wicked looking and I'm gonna say it everytime I see it! I'm drooling on my screen right now

• 1 month later...

My Reign as it sits currently. Taking this to Morz hence the coil. It's taken me so long to fall in love with this bike. Since fitting the float and the coil I'm in love

Some updates for France.

203 rotors front & rear

New TRP Slate Brakes. I hope they are up to the task

gonna fit a bigger front chainring (I have it already)

The Coil Shock. Gonna take the Fox Float along as a backup

Fresh rubber on the front. Gonna take a minion as a spare.

Crank Bros Stamp perrals.

Might fit a top guide

post-83454-0-93224100-1529906873_thumb.jpg

Edited by Duane_Bosch

My Reign as it sits currently. Taking this to Morz hence the coil. It's taken me so long to fall in love with this bike. Since fitting the float and the coil I'm in love

Some updates for France.

203 rotors front & rear

New TRP Slate Brakes. I hope they are up to the task

gonna fit a bigger front chainring (I have it already)

The Coil Shock. Gonna take the Fox Float along as a backup

Fresh rubber on the front. Gonna take a minion as a spare.

Crank Bros Stamp perrals.

Might fit a top guide

attachicon.gifIMG_20180623_154320_resized_20180623_035435708.jpg

You moved [emoji536]? My side of the valley!

You moved [emoji536]? My side of the valley!

My place has always been here. I just spend 90% of my time at my fiance's place which is up Baviaanskloof Rd.

Figure its not real unless you post a pic

New bike ready for the Alps

2018 Trek Slash 9.8 (Only 2 in SA)

Upgraded pieces

Fork to Factory 36 from Performance

Hope Brakes (Tech3 E4) with Ice Tec 203 rotors

Maxxis 29r DH tyres (DHF 2.5 and DHR2 2.4)

ESI Grips

Bikeyoke Revive 185mm dropper (pic shows the Bontrager, but its off)

Rest of bike is pretty sweet, GX Eagle, Bontrager Line30 Wheels, Carbon 780mm bars, Has a fancy thrushaft, reaktiv rear shock which seems pretty smooth will see how it goes otherwise will upgrade to X2.

post-25449-0-59270800-1529932375_thumb.jpg