SASSC - 28-30 June 2013 - Hilton

Thug

PS by the overwhelming response, it seem just me and you are going, cmon guys, who it in?

I'm guessing people are voting with their feet, bit presumptuous to call it SA champs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

When's everyone going down?

We will be leaving at about 9am on Friday. Have to let the fog and smog disperse first.

Maybe just maybe it's only the real SS guys going JC? Not the once in a lifetime WC in SA groupies ... many of those bikes returned to gears or hanging from the rafters I suspect ;)

When's everyone going down?

Already here ;)

Rode lots of the course on Sunday. Going to be fun.

Fit 'protection' side wall tyres... Lots of new track with small rocks and nasty sapling stumps waiting to slash your tyres... Happened to me on Sunday!

Already here ;)

Rode lots of the course on Sunday. Going to be fun.

Fit 'protection' side wall tyres... Lots of new track with small rocks and nasty sapling stumps waiting to slash your tyres... Happened to me on Sunday!

Thanx for the heads up

Maybe just maybe it's only the real SS guys going JC? Not the once in a lifetime WC in SA groupies ... many of those bikes returned to gears or hanging from the rafters I suspect ;)

Sad but true

Thanx for the heads up

The last SS champs it did not seem to bother you much after your puncture. You just headed straight for the beer stop............. Besides from what routjie has told me, I doubt we will be riding fast enough to puncture, something about mexico and we all know what they drink there :whistling:

I'm not going, but mine is def not hanging from rafters. Got lots of riding to do this year still. Bummed to be missing this, but with Sani, TransBav, and a bit of other travelling this year, I had to give this one a miss.

What is everyone doing on Friday/ Saturday evening? Haven't heard much...

Suiping no doubt....look out for the three mexicans armed with tequila.