Stolen Momsen SL729 - Craighall Park

HowellingWulf

Mate of mine's brand new Momsen SL 729 was stolen last night at 02h30 from his place at Craighall Park on Delta Park (he stays in between Fratelli's and Delta on the riverside).

Look S-Trac pedals, XT gruppo & Arch EX rims on SRAM X9 hubs, Schwalbe Racing Ralphs tyres, Rock Shox REBA RL, Fi:zik Nisense saddle

Got it yesterday afternoon only to get it stolen last night. :cursing:

Please keep an eye out..

post-7306-0-21093700-1370335452_thumb.jpg

EDIT: specs & pic

Edited by Ricky Bobby

Sounds like they followed him home from the LBS if he was hit just after getting the bike.... not good !! Sorry for his loss and hope there is a happy ending and he recovers it.

Was it in the garage?

Most bikes are pinched out of garden sheds and garages that have no security

Keep it inside people

Hope it gets found

Something very suspect about this, I wouldn't be surprised if he was follwed home or info was given out that he had a new bike.

ouch, nasty thing to happen. got the same bike..i would hate to lose mine. hope it comes home

Really sorry to hear.

Sorry is just me or is the stolen bikes happening to often, where da funk is all the bikes going? Surely its not isolated cases? Fuuuuuurk man

That's just sad ...I keep my baby in da house chained to a k*k heavy spinning bike.... :devil:

Me too, I keep mine in the gym room, tied to my 200 kg squat rack, with a cable I used to secure my boat trailer, about as thick as as your arm. I aint taking no chances with my pride and joy.

Got it yesterday afternoon only to get it stolen last night. :cursing:

That is just terrible!!

This sucks, what a crap ending to what is usually an exciting time, coupled with a longer than necessary wait. Hope he get's it back. Hope the thieves have a serious off and impail themselves on a broken spoke!

That really sux I'm sorry man.

Where are these bikes going that is the question.... ?

What LBS was the bike purchased from maybe there is someone working there that is tipping guys off ?

Good Luck hopefully they find the bike, maybe local pawn shops is a starting point ?

That sucks they awesome bikes, I have one as well but changed my spec slightly.

Goodluck with insurance if he had any?