What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

Started watching SA produced show here last night named Trackers.  Seems it was co-produced by Mnet, ZDF (a German TV channel), Cinemax.  Looking really good I must say.

From one of Deon Meyer's great books.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For a $5000 team entry cost, I’m sure they can pretty much say anything.

I looked passed the waffling, and enjoyed some of the scenery, bike riding and the varying weather conditions they were forced to endure. Hectic stuff.

Yeah I enjoyed the same. Scenery and the actually racing side. However would far prefer to watch say a Supersport or such like production of a race like that , than a drama style one presented by Bear Grylls .  Too much reality show , too little real .

But looks like a hectic event .

Just started the Haunting of Bly Manor, no thank you! Not one for night time, I’ll watch between 11am and 2pm going forward.

Haven't watched it but apparently if you phone the number  in the advert for the new  nanny then Flora answers.

Getting back into Vikings. I dunno why I stopped.

Me too - I watched the 2nd half of season 5 as I had forgotten most of what happened.

Ready for season 6

Haven't watched it but apparently if you phone the number  in the advert for the new  nanny then Flora answers.

I'm too scared to try! I have seen enough "The Rings" to know how that would end.

Edit: I just called it, and indeed she does... well here is to a long night.

Edited by Patchelicious

Started watching SA produced show here last night named Trackers.  Seems it was co-produced by Mnet, ZDF (a German TV channel), Cinemax.  Looking really good I must say.

Started watching last night and have knocked off 3 of the 6 episodes.

Started watching last night and have knocked off 3 of the 6 episodes.

Very enjoyable, way better than the other Deon Meyer books were filmed.

I had a panic attack when I got to the final episode and thought "no way, that's not the end!". But happily it wasn't - Sonarr messed up the episodes and I didn't get Ep 6. Got it this morning!

Needed something brain dead to watch, so decided to watch a cartoon of all things.

So I decided to watch Final Space (https://m.imdb.com/title/tt6317068/)

Turned out like BoJack Horseman.

I was hit a few times with tears and the feels.

Amazingly, they can pull out a lot of emotions buried deep inside in a cartoon/animation these days. Turned out to be a program that I enjoyed. Something different from the likes of the Simpsons, Family Guy and American Dad. Turned out to be a lot more than the brain dead program I was looking for...

so recently got to watching Pandora

was a bit skeptical about starting this as it is made by the CW which has shows like Supergirl, the Arrow and the Flash, and not least the disastrous Batwoman series which all ended up been a bit Woke, and thus failed

but am enjoying it, its a bit teenzy but an enjoyable family friendly Sci-Fi

Anyone watching Queen's Gambit? Only caught a glimpse while my brother was watching it, but looks fantastic.

into S2 of this. It's pretty good. Unfortunately it looks like one of those series that will just go on and on. I prefer shorter series that come to a conclusion at some point.

Edited by MTBeer