What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

Dr Who has a massive following, but I just can't seem to get into it because of the low budget effects in the first seasons.

Is it worth pushing through and carrying on?

Unfortunately when I notice bad/low budget effects it spoils a show for me no matter the quality of the story.

if you are going to get annoyed with the low budget special effect, well then Doctor Who Is not for you, they do not get better,

its a great British show that is both awesome and cheesy at the same time, with each Doctor having their own legion of fans, 

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

post-2696-0-35269200-1502775139_thumb.jpg

We have started to watch this.

And we love it! It is excellent as a show piece of the time. And of course is just great zone out entertainment that does not need to reflect anything like the real world we live in. ;)

what tells you that Khaleesi wants to to look at John Snow's sword!

He he... she sure does like hin.. she looked all sad and worried when he said he was leaving to Eastwatch. . And come on Sam..really..pay attention to what Giddy is reading.. the biggest confirmation of fan theory and he missed it.. not only is Jon half Targayrean he is not a bastard.. which means... not that he cares..has the best claim to the throne.... wonder if they will hook up before or after Jon realises that he has a crush on his Aunt. . Cause the feeling is definitely mutual.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

He he... she sure does like hin.. she looked all sad and worried when he said he was leaving to Eastwatch. . And come on Sam..really..pay attention to what Giddy is reading.. the biggest confirmation of fan theory and he missed it.. not only is Jon half Targayrean he is not a bastard.. which means... not that he cares..has the best claim to the throne.... wonder if they will hook up before or after Jon realises that he has a crush on his Aunt. . Cause the feeling is definitely mutual.

tis the season for incest....royals dont really care about that

Not half...he is full on Targaryen.

Not half...he is full on Targaryen.

Half Targayrean half Stark.. but yes as they were married he is Targayrean.

How cool was the Dragon moment..aaaw

Wait till they all find out Robert started a war because he was rejected [emoji23] [emoji23] he lied when he said she was kidnapped.

Edited by Gen

Wait till they all find out Robert started a war because he was rejected [emoji23] [emoji23] he lied when he said she was kidnapped.

Waiting for that to come out... Why doesn't Bran just do his 3 eyed raven thing and go back... :P

I am pretty sure Robert never knew... Eddard kept it from him, as per his sisters dying request in that tower when Jon was born. Robert hated the Targayreans because he was led to believe Rhaegar killed Lyanna (his true love), but the truth was quite the opposite as she was actually wed to Rhaegar.

Excuse the spelling, I haven't read the books  :blush:

I am pretty sure Robert never knew... Eddard kept it from him, as per his sisters dying request in that tower when Jon was born. Robert hated the Targayreans because he was led to believe Rhaegar killed Lyanna (his true love), but the truth was quite the opposite as she was actually wed to Rhaegar.

Excuse the spelling, I haven't read the books :blush:

I reckon he did.. he knew very well what he did (start a war out of jealousy ). ..and this is why I think so... Remember when Robert and Ned were heading back to King's Landing, they were sitting around camp and Robert was quizzing Ned about Jon's mother... I think he knew that Ned never fathered a bastard. .not Ned..he knew Ned had gone to look for his sister and at the same time came back with a baby.. Also probably why Ned didn't stop Jon from joining the night's watch, at the wall he would be safe from Robert.

Well that's my theory and I am sticking with it[emoji14]

Edited by Gen

The imp is getting soft.

Enjoyed him more when he was drinking and visiting brothels :clap:

He is drinking less..so he knows less[emoji6]

He is battling to stomach war.

Edited by Gen

Look I will just be happy when Little finger dies..and hopefully at the hand of Arya.. the bastard is now playing the girls against each other and he'll probably try harm Bran too as Bran quoted his owns words back to him last episode 'Chaos is a ladder'.

Edited by Gen