What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you can find it the 2015 BBC mini series 'River' is a good watch.

A detective story with a difference.

I been on a fools and horses binge.....and loving it...I have seen all the half hour episodes years ago but now seeing the hour plus episodes which are great too. Never knew they existed tbh. Yeah, cliched, dated, corny as hell but I laugh like kid.

Been watching Upstart Crow, written by Ben Elton with David Mitchell as William Shakespeare

Also, Friday Night Dinner - absolute madness

anyone watched You?

New series on Netflix, enjoyed the first season.

Started watching it yeaterday. Pretty cool.

So I watched a recent episonde of MacGyver..not really a fan..but Ms Tran joined the cast in the most recent episode.. I like Ms Tran...ever since I saw her in Furious 7...for those who don't know her...she's the race starter in this clip????

OZARK - Netflix - series, 2 seasons, 10 episodes of 50 minutes each - stars Jason Bateman - excellent series.

Top Gear is back.

I've been so out of touch with what's been going on, and The Girl is traveling this week so it means less Grey's Anatomy in the house so I can catch up on some of the following:

- True Detective S3

- Brooklyn Nine-Nine S6 (also watch this clip, it broke my brain)

- The Grand Tour S3

- Ozark S1 (as mentioned above, so damn good)

"Mac" looks like a preppy chop and not how McGuyver should be ... or am I being miss led by this trailer?

And she kicks ass

looks good

https://youtu.be/NBLFm-7H1Ug

Top Gear is back.

I've been so out of touch with what's been going on, and The Girl is traveling this week so it means less Grey's Anatomy in the house so I can catch up on some of the following:

- True Detective S3

- Brooklyn Nine-Nine S6 (also watch this clip, it broke my brain)

- The Grand Tour S3

- Ozark S1 (as mentioned above, so damn good)

Just finished S9 of Masterchef Oz. Wasn't Eloise so hot?!  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:

Currently watching latest season of The Grand Tour. I must say I'm getting pretty over their dicking about. But Hammond's piece on Jim Clark was superb. We're all swept up in the Sennas and Schumachers but Clark seemed to be the most talented in his day. "Only" took one F1 world championship, but won Indy 500 on his first attempt.