What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Daughter has a theory the because Ayra looks and has all the traits of her dad that she is going to die just like her dad.... Time will tell

Daughter has a theory the because Ayra looks and has all the traits of her dad that she is going to die just like her dad.... Time will tell

Shame man. Your daughter's had to watch 8 seasons of GoT sex scenes, sitting next to her dad? 

#awkward

Edited by Odinson

Shame man. You're daughter's had to watch 8 seasons of GoT sex scenes, sitting next to her dad?

#awkward

Lol.... We have to fast forward those parts

Lol.... We have to fast forward those parts

But all the murders, bloodshed, decapitations, fiery deaths etc are cool.

Same rules applied by my wife in our house, basically anything can happen on screen and all is good but the first sign of an errant body part and that's the kids ruined for life  :w00t:

Same rules applied by my wife in our house, basically anything can happen on screen and all is good but the first sign of an errant body part and that's the kids ruined for life :w00t:

She is 18... I'm sure she can handle that

for marvel fans, should i watch Avengers Endgame first before starting the latest season of Agents of SHIELD?

Same rules applied by my wife in our house, basically anything can happen on screen and all is good but the first sign of an errant body part and that's the kids ruined for life :w00t:

Haha not really about ruining the kid'a life, it's about how dam awkward it is wayching it with your parents or kid. Hell, I know my future kid is gonna watch a sex scene or two without ffwd it, but I am dam sure not gonna be there when it happens!