What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Been binging Last Kingdom..entertaining enough.. plus the lead character is very easy on the eyes.[emoji48]

Anyone watching Stumptown?

https://youtu.be/HwynrxEPSQk

It's one of those shows that may be a serial private investigator story, which are dime a dozen, but I feel the characters make it so worthwhile, easy, enjoyable viewing. Superb soundtrack, pretty much one of the better supporting actors.

where can one find this ... looked on Netflix and could not track it down?

Stumptown has been a good watch, we've enjoyed it. Thanks for the recommendation Cap!

Thank you for the name. Saw the previews while I was in hospital, but the morphine did a job on my memory so I could not remember the name of the series

Right, where's splat. my scifi couch buddy ;) 

Have you, and anyone else for that matter, started watching Devs?

it's getting quite trippy.

Right, where's splat. my scifi couch buddy ;)

Have you, and anyone else for that matter, started watching Devs?

it's getting quite trippy.

Hey

giphy.gif

Got it queued.

Busy with ZeroZeroZero (which is good, but I am finding it hard work because it's quite slow moving)

Street Outlaws, deep at the bottom of the barrel. I even found and the ASG cycling movie Baroudeur on Showmax. OMG.

The War of the Worlds (2019 series) - In London during the Edwardian era, George and Amy's attempt to start a life together is interrupted by a Martian invasion of Earth.

A bit confusing as there seems to be 2 different 2019 series and i missed the first 5 episodes of the above and trying to find them for free is not easy...episodes 1 and 2 done.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8001226/?ref_=adv_li_tt

The War of the Worlds (2019 series) - In London during the Edwardian era, George and Amy's attempt to start a life together is interrupted by a Martian invasion of Earth.

A bit confusing as there seems to be 2 different 2019 series and i missed the first 5 episodes of the above and trying to find them for free is not easy...episodes 1 and 2 done.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8001226/?ref_=adv_li_tt

There's only 2 or 3 episodes of that period(edwardian era) version. 

The modern day french/euro version has about 8 eps, and it's very good.

Hey

giphy.gif

Got it queued.

Busy with ZeroZeroZero (which is good, but I am finding it hard work because it's quite slow moving)

Devs is also abit of a slow burner. I hope the mindpop keeps going: it's at an interesting phase of the story.

as for ZZZ: have that lined up as well. the trailer promised good action.

Edited by Capricorn

Got bored of Breaking Bad by about episode 5.

I'm now on Season 2 of Ozark. Pretty good. Could end up being one of those forever series though.