What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just finished Ozark 3. Loved it. Really enjoy that series.

Digging it as well. And also what stunning scenery. I'd never heard of the place before.

Got bored of Breaking Bad by about episode 5.

I'm now on Season 2 of Ozark. Pretty good. Could end up being one of those forever series though.

Stick with Breaking Bad.

Some episodes are really slow with seemingly nothing happening, but they help build the whole story. Other episodes are also uncomfortable to watch - also important to the overall story line.

They also make the exciting episodes that much better - like 'what did I just watch ?'  :eek:

I really enjoyed this. Weird how long it took them to catch them. Excellent show though.

Yes, something like 8 years. Cooking her own crack cocaine in her lab lol. 

Stick with Breaking Bad.

Some episodes are really slow with seemingly nothing happening, but they help build the whole story. Other episodes are also uncomfortable to watch - also important to the overall story line.

They also make the exciting episodes that much better - like 'what did I just watch ?' :eek:

The daughter and I have just finished it. I thoroughly enjoyed it second time round and she was entertained throughout. Funnily she said that no season stood up against season 1. She didn't really like season 5 which I thought was excellent. El Camino (again) tonight.

Binge watched The Heist on Netflix over the weekend. Not a bad story, but probably the worst acting since Adam Sandlers heyday.

Digging it as well. And also what stunning scenery. I'd never heard of the place before.

Missouri depicted in the series

Filmed in Georgia though

Exceptional directing and acting by the lead Jason Bateman

Hard to say whether there’ll be a season 4 as the series wasn’t renewed by the production house as yet

Missouri depicted in the series

Filmed in Georgia though

Exceptional directing and acting by the lead Jason Bateman

Hard to say whether there’ll be a season 4 as the series wasn’t renewed by the production house as yet

So that lake isn't the actual Ozark?

I see Homeland season 8, which is going to be the final season is out overseas. I'll definitely be watching that when its available here.

Its well worth the wait.... just watched S8 episode 8 

I hate having to wait for the next episode...

Manhunt season 2 dropped.

S01 was fantastic. Have high expectations for the follow-up. But i'm a bit nervous, it looks 'different' compared to season 1...

Started again with Sons of Anarchy(SOA), wife never watched it before, we are now at season 7, needless to say, she loves it. Personally i think Kurt Sutter wrote something awesome, somewhat dark, but the way that he manages to make you like a character/feel sorry, and ends up hating the character is awesome. Breaking Bad had the same effect.

Edited by corrie.kuilder