What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

Another world-killer virus story with quite a twist at the end.

But I found myself irritated by the last show not concluding, but setting up for Season 2 - which is AGES away as filming was stopped by The Plague.

Stunning scenery though.

I was quite amused by how neat and tidy everything was (hair, clothes, villages etc).

That, and how prevalent plastic was in their future world. Everything else had corroded and rotted away, but plastic bottles had lasted decades (clearly a poke at our current rate of pollution).

But I bet you there a many moments worth hitting that pause button[emoji1786]

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell us about it when you are done ;)

I enjoyed it.. built up nicely with every episode.. now the long wait for season 2..

PS. Holy hell he is a beast.

I enjoyed it.. built up nicely with every episode.. now the long wait for season 2..

PS. Holy hell he is a beast.

I don't remember any gratuitous topless scenes, but ja, when he flips to beast mode he is quite something!

I don't remember any gratuitous topless scenes, but ja, when he flips to beast mode he is quite something!

Yeah when best mode activated it was indeed something else

really enjoying the Scandinavian crime series on Netflix. Just so much more real than the American series.

Having said that I've finished season 3 of Ozark. Looking forward to season 4. Really sucks you in, this show. One of those where the main characters are bad guys but you really hope they win.

really enjoying the Scandinavian crime series on Netflix. Just so much more real than the American series.

Having said that I've finished season 3 of Ozark. Looking forward to season 4. Really sucks you in, this show. One of those where the main characters are bad guys but you really hope they win.

The crime novels by Scandinavian authors are also really good.

So decided to start watching Marco Polo

My son came and sat down and asked "so what are we going to watch".. I said "Marco Polo.". "nah mom you can't watch it you have to close your eyes.[emoji2356]"

A scene where they call him.. dammit..I just did it involuntary..they called Marco and I replied Polo.

Wait ill still get myself sorted out for it[emoji1787]