What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

Who is watching Westworld, and does it actually get better? I only watched 3 episodes, aaaannnnddd I'm not kinda feeling it.

We stopped in season two. Got real boring. Might try it again some time soon

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching Fauda and Bordertown on Netflix.

IMO. Bordertown is actually better with the original Finnish soundtrack and English subtitles. You lose a bit of nuance with the generic yank dubbing.

With Fauda we are only 3 episodes in but it doesn't look like a binary pro Israel anti Islam or visa versa series.

If you're into doccies there's a free youtube channel called FreeDocumentary

watched a series of Bordertown. I enjoyed it but found Borderliner much better.

Agreed on the dubbed stuff. I only watch with subtitles - you get used to it so quickly and I actually enjoy listening to the differences between the Scandanavian languages.

The trailer to Bordertown looks awesome ... watched in both English and dubbed ... and dubbed it will be!

English and dubbed is the same thing? :blink:

Try the series Borderliner. Better than Bordertown IMHO

Edited by MTBeer

Who is watching Westworld, and does it actually get better? I only watched 3 episodes, aaaannnnddd I'm not kinda feeling it.

Season 2 was hard work, but I soldiered through thinking it was me and not the series and that I would eventually 'get it', but I didn't so I was quite relieved when it ended.

I will give Season 3 a go, but my tolerance will be lower.

English and dubbed is the same thing? :blink:

Try the series Borderliner. Better than Bordertown IMHO

Not at all ... the visual media is the same, the actual voice is far better as it is the main actor, and not some dude doing a voice over.

100% up to date = S3/Ep 7

The frustration, but also the attraction about the utter unpredictability of the show is great.  Certainly does not follow the normal Hollywood script.

So yeah, bittersweet, but I keep on watching... 

100% up to date = S3/Ep 7

The frustration, but also the attraction about the utter unpredictability of the show is great.  Certainly does not follow the normal Hollywood script.

So yeah, bittersweet, but I keep on watching... 

Okay I'm glad there's another fan at least. I didn't want to open my mouth too soon.

I really enjoy it. It's complicated, it doesn't make sense most of the time, but I love it.

Okay I'm glad there's another fan at least. I didn't want to open my mouth too soon.

I really enjoy it. It's complicated, it doesn't make sense most of the time, but I love it.

You not doing much to convince me here! Think I will give it a skip too I'm really desperate!

Got a UK series...

Code 404

This far it is okay to watch. Is British so wife finds it boring

How did I only discover Community now.

And I’m done.

It was really good. It lose some of its uniqueness when Chevy left, and then when Troy left, it just wasn’t the same. Troy and Abed made the show.

You shut your mouth! Never watched 99 [emoji849]

There are some other parallels too. The 99 theme song has been in at least 2 Community episodes that I noticed.

Yeah.. My daughter loves it...I have watched a few episodes..I know the basic construct of it

I've subscribed to Netflix before and I'm thinking of subscribing again, but I can't see what shows they have without subscribing first. Really silly.

Similar to this:

sy75heqfxyc41.png

Edited by MrJacques