What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ladies and Gents.. the time has come... (for some earlier than others who watched the leaked episode)  

http://technieuws.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Game-of-thrones-5.jpg

Ladies and Gents.. the time has come... (for some earlier than others who watched the leaked episode)  

Haha, Episode 1-4 were leaked before it was officially released. I've watched 1 and 2 already. It's stupid I know, because once I've finished ep4, I will have to wait for the show to catch up.

Haha, Episode 1-4 were leaked before it was officially released. I've watched 1 and 2 already. It's stupid I know, because once I've finished ep4, I will have to wait for the show to catch up.

hahahahaha

Well we've all read the books..so you know what happens, and they don't deviate too much from the books, but hell it's great TV

I did not wake up early or stay up late to watch the simulcast broadcast .. But trust me, tonight my behind will be firmly placed on the couch to watch it.. (of course after the boys have gone to bed).

hahahahaha

Well we've all read the books..so you know what happens, and they don't deviate too much from the books, but hell it's great TV

I did not wake up early or stay up late to watch the simulcast broadcast .. But trust me, tonight my behind will be firmly placed on the couch to watch it.. (of course after the boys have gone to bed).

Mad men takes precedence ...I have GOT ready to watch tomorrow night

Was setting the alarm clock for 2h45 when I realised, what the hell, may just as watch it 6h00 in the morning and have my sleep as well...

Episode 1 a bit slow, seems it is going to take a while for the series to get going again

hahahahaha

I heard that there is a lot happening in the new series that isn't in the books.

This is an awesome topic, along with a few others, BUT... where does everyone find the time to watch everything?

I always thought I was watching too much TV, but looking at most of these shows, I've heard about them but hardly watched any. Then again, with the kids watching their animations, kids shows, etc., it's no wonder I only get to watch a bit here and there.

I'm a bit of a masochist with GoT...

I won't watch it until the season is finished but I'll DL all the episodes at 1080p then watch the complete season in a day or two.

Can't stand to wait a week before the next episode on TV. I'm the poster-boy for delayed instant gratification  ;)

Edit: Grammar

Edited by SAGecko

Well tonight I hope to finally watch GoT.. goodness what a mess this week has been. My youngest fell while on the road bike.. 2 days in hospital 9 stitches in his arms 15 in his leg, no broken bones but the leg wound is bad, he had to stay so they could monitor and see if the remaining skin on the leg wound would survive.. thankfully it seems so, so no need for a skin graft at this point. BUT also no school for at least this and next week.

Edited by Gen

Well tonight I hope to finally watch GoT.. goodness what a mess this week has been. My youngest fell while on the road bike.. 2 days in hospital 9 stitches in his arms 15 in his leg, no broken bones but the leg wound is bad, he had to stay so they could monitor and see if the remaining skin on the leg wound would survive.. thankfully it seems so, so no need for a skin graft at this point. BUT also no school for at least this and next week.

lol..so i ended up watching before you...it was pretty dull to be frank

errr..i mean it was full of action intrigue sex and deceit...and watch out for the shock scene at the end