Swart Kat

I would like to ride a bike fitted with XX1! Where can I test ride one or if anyone is willing to go for a ride and swop bikes, let me know! You will be riding a Scott Spark 910 2013 model!

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With tears in my eyes - for your own sake and your riding -go only Shimano. Unless you happy to sit fiddling and replacing parts every few months.

Unless - you a pro with backup mechanic , I sure you be fine.

With tears in my eyes - for your own sake and your riding -go only Shimano. Unless you happy to sit fiddling and replacing parts every few months.

Huh?

Any experience you'd care to share to back up your random comment?

Ridden top end bits from both sram and shimano for extended periods, I personally stear far from sram for the findings / comment above.

Thx guys, now you make me worry with all the comments, I've just gone full XO and getting the bike back today...

C'mon, where's the "its awesome, bombproof, shweet, Fantbulous" commentating!!!!

Thx guys, now you make me worry with all the comments, I've just gone full XO and getting the bike back today...

C'mon, where's the "its awesome, bombproof, shweet, Fantbulous" commentating!!!!

I rode Shimano XT for years - no problem, it did not like very wet really bad muddy conditions though.

Switched to Sram X9 for 4 years and now ride X0 and they are both brilliant - especially in *** conditions.

Not sure if the two who posted negative comments on Sram are on some kind of pescription medication or something.

I rode Shimano XT for years - no problem, it did not like very wet really bad muddy conditions though.

Switched to Sram X9 for 4 years and now ride X0 and they are both brilliant - especially in *** conditions.

Not sure if the two who posted negative comments on Sram are on some kind of pescription medication or something.

Thx Nickc, I must say, my research before I made the decision also very much leaned toward it being an excellent groupset with great shifting and durability.

this sounds like a Canon vs Nikon fred... obviously Canon is better and so is SRAM - just saying :ph34r:

I think i agree with nitrider, if you try it you wont give it back... but a bit too rich for my blood. maybe X01?

this sounds like a Canon vs Nikon fred... obviously Canon is better and so is SRAM - just saying :ph34r:

I think i agree with nitrider, if you try it you wont give it back... but a bit too rich for my blood. maybe X01?

SRAM is definitely the better but Canon??? tsk tsk Nikon is far superior

got xx1 for a while now ,not one problem so far,will never go back.

just make sure about main blade size,started with the 38t ,then got the 36t,bought the 32t on J2C,getting now the 34t,think that is the allrounder for me.

Edited by zork