Motivation

Overlord

Have a look at your gut in the mirror. Always works for me.

When I have to fasten my belt just one hole wider - for me, that's the sign! (I feel it long before I can see it.)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

are you for real... may that day NEVER come that I lose my love for riding!

:thumbup:

Amen!

You either have a passion for it, or you try to fit in with the "trend", I have seen this plenty times.

And you clearly don't have kids :-) Wish I could do all that.

haha! my mom and dad managed most of that fine! just took my little bro and myself along with them. (no dirt jumping tho....)

but no, do not have kids at present.

Edited by HaydenWilson

Amen!

You either have a passion for it, or you try to fit in with the "trend", I have seen this plenty times.

Did my first race when I was 11 years old and have on a bike ever since. 31 years later I honestly do not think it is trying to fit in with the trend.

are you for real... may that day NEVER come that I lose my love for riding!

Amen!

No one I have ever met has more passion for cycling than Onetime. Maybe you guys should post here when you get that lack of motivation... Trust me it happens to the best of us.... Or join him on one of his crazy ass 300+ km per day training rides :ph34r:

Very little cyclists that I know off can keep up with this man... And following trends? Ekt nou lekker gelag....... :P

Bogus One, have to agree, Master Overlord, aka Onetime, has been an inspiration in his rides. He event got me to do my first 4 passes ride.

Hope you get over this Onetime. I miss your posts!

No one I have ever met has more passion for cycling than Onetime. Maybe you guys should post here when you get that lack of motivation... Trust me it happens to the best of us.... Or join him on one of his crazy ass 300+ km per day training rides :ph34r:

Very little cyclists that I know off can keep up with this man... And following trends? Ekt nou lekker gelag....... :P

That is what makes life interesting - difference in opinion. This is just my experience, I am not generalising, and I don't question some peoples dedication...

Edited by BearManGuy

For me, a good ride is just ambling along, stopping for the view, having a coffee, listening to the birds and the shish of my tyres, looking at the incredible diversity of plants and flowers, saying "hello!" to cows and horses and sheep, thinking about how incredible the human body is. I read once, "God gets angry when you simply pass a field of purple flowers."