Which Nespresso

hehehe

you know the comment hear no evil, see no evil, don't ask questions which will just cause nightmare and trouble.

G

Haha, you don't count. You're still in the honeymoon phase when you drop as much on pods as the machine itself. :D

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm, not really, I buy coffee when there is none, I have coffee when I want.

If you have to count every pod, and say I can or can not have today, then it because a pain, a grudge and you don't actually enjoy the coffee and what the machine does for you.

G

Haha, you don't count. You're still in the honeymoon phase when you drop as much on pods as the machine itself. :D

Edited by awesme

What do you guys spend on average a month buying pods?
two cups a day so 60 pods a month at R60 for ten. So R360 a month.

What do you guys spend on average a month buying pods?

I go through roughly about 8- 10 tubes a month on my own, my wife, about 5 tubes excluding those she buys for her office, so I guess 15 odd tubes?? give or take a bit.

Sheesh, thats nothing man, I need to have a double espresso (2 x pods) before I can even wake up. I recon I actually drink about 4 pods a day on average :eek: - on weekends a bit less as my wife and I usually go out for our coffee fix.

My wife bought this one.Not sure of the model.

The coffee is great and i hardly go out for coffee now.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7327/9205375029_522be0eb64_b.jpg

that be the lattissima, Rolls Royce of the available machines at the moment, go thank your wife :w00t:

Told me she bought it on a sale....Rolls Royce you say :D

I go through roughly about 8- 10 tubes a month on my own, my wife, about 5 tubes excluding those she buys for her office, so I guess 15 odd tubes?? give or take a bit.

Thanks gents.

You can buy cheaper generic pods from Pick & Pay or Checkers. If you like the milder roast coffee, they may be to your taste. Personally I like the stronger ones, and for that Nespresso is tops.

Told me she bought it on a sale....Rolls Royce you say :D

hehehe dont even know her and i like your wife, Rolls of the available machines in SA may be slightly different in Lux though :wacko:

hehehe dont even know her and i like your wife, Rolls of the available machines in SA may be slightly different in Lux though :wacko:

I had a Senseo and it was a hassle to clean.

This is so easy to use and you set it up for the cup sizes and press the button.The double espresso gives a pretty good kick for a early morning ride.

We have the pixie, works like a charm and does not use a lot of counter space compared to the larger models. Milk frother is cool but hardly use it. Must agree with daddyg there is no more coffee after a meal at a restaurant, I wait till I get home now.

• 2 weeks later...

I am also thinking about Buying the Pixie this coming. But i love Lavazza Coffee? Does anyone have the Lavazza Coffee Machine, and how does it Compare to Nespresso?

I have the latissima , but i have bought a few Nespresso U's for others.

Honestly speaking i hardly use the milk thingy.

it actually is more of a problem than anything else.

I would suggest buying the U or Pixie and a seperate milk thingy.

It is easier to clean as well...

Welcome to Nespresso.

The pods are expensive. (just messing with you)

I bought the U and separate milk thingy.

I use the milk thingy a lot but agree its easier to clean separate and its also the cheapest way to go Nespresso.

Pods are expensive but one a day still cheaper than all the vices I gave up to be quicker on my bike!