Wyatt Earp

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WYATT I humbly apologise I never got back to you about my stem length iTs 80mm

Not very long ist it :whistling:

That must have been great doing business like that.(Comment not aimed at Shaun. I don't know the guy and have never done business with him). Times really have changed for the worse. Just look at all the paper work and signatures for a cell phone contract, never mind purchasing a car or house

it sounds stupid but "in the old days your WORD weighed more than TODAYS PAGES AND PAGES OF CONTRACTS)

Guest Travis.

NOT THE SIZE OF THE OCEAN ITS THE MOTION OF THE OCEAN that's what I tell myself when I cry myself to sleep at night

Get a girl with small hands...

NOT THE SIZE OF THE OCEAN ITS THE MOTION OF THE OCEAN that's what I tell myself when I cry myself to sleep at night

Hahahaha. Luckily I did not have a cup of coffee in my hand

It is about time we had a thread like this. Both seller and purchaser can say what they like and it will give others a heads up. I have been burnt too much on the Hub to ignore this post!

I actually remember seeing those Oacklys for sale.

If you take someone's cash it's totally inexcusable not to deliver, that my fellow hub bets is stealing and it's the worst kind of stealing because you are doing it right to their face.

post-1604-0-00757500-1372837682_thumb.jpg

Wyatt, is this the same Shaun Leach who's posted some decent results at local events?

post-1604-0-00757500-1372837682_thumb.jpg

Wyatt, is this the same Shaun Leach who's posted some decent results at local events?

"Decentish" results yes.

I can only assume it's him, he is from Potchefstroom and I think rides with the Dingo's guys.

268707_482030818490875_227118087_n.jpg

It is about time we had a thread like this. Both seller and purchaser can say what they like and it will give others a heads up. I have been burnt too much on the Hub to ignore this post!

That's why I like dealing in person.

Sold my fork to a hubber that's been here for 3 years but hasn't posted. Met, paid and exchanged. Took 5 minutes.

Previously sold my XX brakes to a guy in PTA. He paid, I sent the next monday (all the time sending updates and then a tracking number cos my lightie was sick at the time)

Then before that sold my road bike to a guy in Durbanville. He wanted it, i took it to him to test ride, he couldn't take it then so he deposited money later that week and I dropped it off with him.

It's not hard to keep a handle on things, sellers. How would you like to be treated?