Let's see those Cannondales

Hairy

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On my commute home this afternoon on table mountain, met a guy at Rhodes gate. A friend of mine who was also waiting at the gate before i got there was chatting to this guy.

On arrival they both stare at me, my friend reckons to me, am i able to assist this guy with he's puncture.

I look at he's tyres, and think hmmm. No issue, what's up here. Now this was one of those really really old school type, I think its referred to as a twenty sixer or something, anyway i notice my friend and this dude chuckling, so in a space of like 30 seconds i do a quick scan of he's bike!

Boooooom!

post-8906-1445892849,8162.png

Again to my amusement, i say to the guy nice repair, and that i wouldn't risk it. He said he needs to get to KirstenBosch so it's close by.

Then we started chatting, mentioned to him that's one of those there i fixed it type, and these bike's often known as crackendale, but that's an understatement for he's situation!

To he's amusement, he greeted us, wished us well and off he went, we all stood with our jaws on the floor...

Praying this dude makes it home in one piece, if anyone knows him. PM me, might be able to assist with he's replacement bike

Cannondale Super Six. At the time it had a campy 10 Speed Centaur groupset. Has since been replaced by Shimano 105 11 Speed. Mavic Cosmic Carbone SR Wheels.

Best bike I've ever ridden!!

post-53765-0-52945000-1445923648_thumb.jpg

Edited by CTJ

Hi Guys

I am looking for a cannondale lefty hub 32h 6 bolt in red colour......Can anybody assist please.....

Or a XD driver for a sram X9 hub..... 

I have a very light wheelset that i would like to rebuild for my Cannondale..

Please give me a shout if you have any spares

Bertus 0823012907

• 2 weeks later...

On my commute home this afternoon on table mountain, met a guy at Rhodes gate. A friend of mine who was also waiting at the gate before i got there was chatting to this guy.

On arrival they both stare at me, my friend reckons to me, am i able to assist this guy with he's puncture.

I look at he's tyres, and think hmmm. No issue, what's up here. Now this was one of those really really old school type, I think its referred to as a twenty sixer or something, anyway i notice my friend and this dude chuckling, so in a space of like 30 seconds i do a quick scan of he's bike!

Boooooom!

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2015-10-26-22-52-08-1.png

Again to my amusement, i say to the guy nice repair, and that i wouldn't risk it. He said he needs to get to KirstenBosch so it's close by.

Then we started chatting, mentioned to him that's one of those there i fixed it type, and these bike's often known as crackendale, but that's an understatement for he's situation!

To he's amusement, he greeted us, wished us well and off he went, we all stood with our jaws on the floor...

Praying this dude makes it home in one piece, if anyone knows him. PM me, might be able to assist with he's replacement bike

BLOODY HELL!!!

/hijack

Oh, btw Meezo... If it is something belonging to the guy, please use "his" and not "he's". IE: His bike / his car / his wife / his opgefokkende bicycle... 

"He's" is a shortened version of "he is" 

/bijack

BLOODY HELL!!!

/hijack

Oh, btw Meezo... If it is something belonging to the guy, please use "his" and not "he's". IE: His bike / his car / his wife / his opgefokkende bicycle... 

"He's" is a shortened version of "he is" 

/bijack

i went to day school so can't spell so lekka in night! :ph34r:

Anyone know what length rear shock is needed for a Cannondale Rush 29" frame or where I can find out? I have been trawling the webs but had no luck .....