Let's see those Cannondales

Hairy

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

So after 3 months of sitting in my pain cave, the cannonball got a bit of fresh air. Once again something about this colorway and the stance and presence of this simple bike just does it for me.

Im so attached to this bike and both my other Cannondales, would be hard to try another brand. Its just itching to go destroy some climbs.  :drool:

post-124146-0-93820500-1604503994_thumb.jpg

So after 3 months of sitting in my pain cave, the cannonball got a bit of fresh air. Once again something about this colorway and the stance and presence of this simple bike just does it for me.

Im so attached to this bike and both my other Cannondales, would be hard to try another brand. Its just itching to go destroy some climbs.  :drool:

This cycling bug is much worse than modifying cars hey , haha.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, smart Cannondale people, someone posted the internatl mech cable routing and a 3d print vibe for the supersix, I cannot find the link now :(

Looking at getting the top one hopefully next week!!!

The photos make it look white but it’s actually silver. Not sure if you got the same one.

But my one might be for sale very soon if anyone is looking for a 56 ????

Hi All,

Here is my Cannondale! New to biking and loving the bike! Please excuse the horrible picture, will upload better ones next time.

What I would like is if someone can give me some information or a lesson on the bike? I bought it 2nd hand and I am not familiar with Cannondales.

All I know is the following:

Cannondale Synapse 58cm

Tiagra FD

FSA Cranks

105 RD

105 STI's

Shimano RS10 wheels

*Edit: Cannot upload pic for some reason. Every time I go to attach file, it says Error No file was selected for upload???

Edited by JuddMan

Hi All,

Here is my Cannondale! New to biking and loving the bike! Please excuse the horrible picture, will upload better ones next time.

What I would like is if someone can give me some information or a lesson on the bike? I bought it 2nd hand and I am not familiar with Cannondales.

All I know is the following:

Cannondale Synapse 58cm

Tiagra FD

FSA Cranks

105 RD

105 STI's

Shimano RS10 wheels

*Edit: Cannot upload pic for some reason. Every time I go to attach file, it says Error No file was selected for upload???

Once you select the image you then need to click, attach to post or add to post.