MotoGP

SeaBee

Best race I've seen in ages!

What a ride by Vale. And Marquez, to come from the back like that. Magnificent.

Vale seems to be much more focused than tthe last few years, and a bit slimmer as well. Still Vale though!

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Best race I've seen in ages!

What a ride by Vale. And Marquez, to come from the back like that. Magnificent.

Vale seems to be much more focused than tthe last few years, and a bit slimmer as well. Still Vale though!

Yip, I think if Marquez had no issues at the start it could have been a different race but like you say what a race. Super impressed with the Ducati GP15, I mean if Dovi and Iann can ride them like that wow :eek:  Just holding thumbs they can keep it up .....

Marquez needs to calm down . He's gonna hurt himself and somebody else if he continues to ride like that . 

Oh there's a thread for this here, awesome!

Man, what a race, I am so stoked for the coming season. I'm thinking COTA is going to be a Honda/Ducati duel, Marc has dominated that circuit, but clearly the Ducati is quick out of the corners.

It was Rossi's day, very good ride by the old dog, but Dovi didn't make it easy. Could have been a much closer race if Marc didn't mess up, Dani didn't struggle with his arm and Jorge had a better helmet (LOL!).

Roll on Austin!

Go VALE!!!!!!! He is not supposed to be running with these midget kids, but his passion keeps him competitive. Also being on the BLUE helps.

He never got the memo that told him he's too old for this...  :thumbup:  What a ride!

Loved the entire race, overtakes everywhere. But... there was a moment I just shook my head - when the commentator said they might have a look on video at Marquez passing Bautista, which dislodged his caliper (or pipe to the caliper, whatever)... I just thought "You have GOT to be kidding me - this is not F1 where every pass gets re-analysed and penelased if it goes wrong ever so slightly...

Big problems for Pedrosa, arm pump after 2 surgeries and over a years issues.

Doubts about him racing at COTA.

Apparently Honda has been aware for the whole time.

I suppose multiple collar bone injuries over the years could take it's toll.

Does open the speculation train of who wiould fill his spot.

In other news Stoner is confirmed to ride the Fireblade for Honda at the Suzuka 8hour race with van der Mark and a Japanese rider i haven't heard of before.

Edited by Steven Knoetze (sk27)

Does open the speculation train of who would fill his spot.

In other news Stoner is confirmed to ride the Fireblade for Honda at the Suzuka 8hour

"In other news"  :clap:

Can you imagine...

It would be epic, especially with the Ducati's performing like they are, and with 46 on top form too.  Shou.

Big problems for Pedrosa, arm pump after 2 surgeries and over a years issues.

Doubts about him racing at COTA.

Apparently Honda has been aware for the whole time.

I suppose multiple collar bone injuries over the years could take it's toll.

Does open the speculation train of who wiould fill his spot.

In other news Stoner is confirmed to ride the Fireblade for Honda at the Suzuka 8hour race with van der Mark and a Japanese rider i haven't heard of before.

shaite, that's not good. No wonder he hasn't been performing to his normal (pre-problem) level. Not cool...

A possible re-entry from Stoner, even though he swore he'd never return?

With regret I think he's a spent force and should call time now....

2 years later and it's 109 wins in total and counting...

What a ride The Doctor!

Didn't get to see it live and heard the result, then watched the rerun of the race and saw VR drop to 10th at the end of the first lap and thought, huh, is this really the right race? How's he gonna win from here??

Magic!

Edited by Tubehunter

2 years later and it's 109 wins in total and counting...

What a ride The Doctor!

Didn't get to see it live and heard the result, then watched the rerun of the race and saw VR drop to 10th at the end of the first lap and thought, huh, is this really the right race? How's he gonna win from here??

Magic!

Still reckon it's the best race I've seen in a long time. Even the Mrs (who is about as anti-petrol-head as you can get) was glued to the telly... 

And I'm sorry, but anyone who calls himself a petrolhead, and doesn't get in to moto gp because it's "not their thing" is frankly a troll. 

PVR'ed the race on Sunday (the Mrs wanted to watch some or other flick :whistling: ) and watched it last night. WHAT A RACE!!!

The two Yamaha boys rode the wheels of their bikes to catch and pass the Dukes. Was stunned to see the difference in top speed down the straight. Davioso clocket 357km/h the one time, Lorenzo could only muster 338km/h (Rossi's top speed was 341km/h.) But that's been Yamaha's achilles heel all these years, a brilliant package overall, but with a deficit when it comes to outright speed. (even the R1's suffers from it)

Think we are in for a great season, the cat's amongst the pigeons.....

What i loved seeing was Marques scything his way through the field again... Joh - the way he was backing it in to the corners all the time - I'm sure his tyres were TOAST by the end of it... And all of them were clean.