MotoGP

SeaBee

All the races was good but Moto3 race was the best . Everybody thought the new champ would be crowned but with that big crash Ken will have to try again at next meeting . Brad also had an awesome race .

Yeah I'm really starting like the moto3 races, always close battles...and the Brad factor just adds spice to it

Edited by KingTJ

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, doesn't bother me. I still enjoy to watch the skills / bravery that these guys display.

But if Valé crashed out/DNF, then I would not watch it. :ph34r:  :whistling:

Did the same with SBK when Haga and the other guys with big cahoonies was riding (also before technology sanitized it). Now I do not even bother to watch SBK, but things might change next year with Yamaha being back in the fray.

Big cahoonies ... I reserve that term for Isle of Man TT boys ... like Rossi said "They gotta the big balls". The movie closer to the edge with Mr. Guy Martin is quite cool.

Edited by Kraggie

Big cahoonies ... I reserve that term for Isle of Man TT boys ... like Rossi said "They gotta the big balls". The movie closer to the edge with Mr. Guy Martin is quite cool.

Perfect!

It was a great race.

I was just getting frustrated with MM and AI as Rossi was running a smooth pace and they would ALL have caught JL with pletty of laps to go. But they kept dicing each other costing time and JL kept getting let off the hook. Its this patience that MM will need to learn if he want to become a great rider.

DAMN that Ducati was fast, one lap he came from what looked like 30m back to pass both Rossi and MM before the brake marker on the main straight!

It was almost like AI was more worried about a 3rd than a possible 1st and his scrappy moves cost him... But I am happy for him to get a podium.

Getting interesting for the last 2!!!

Have to agree couldn't understand why they kept fighting amongst themselves instead of just catching JL.

Having said that they did catch him,but let him get away again . There was some insane last ditch braking moves. One of the best moto gp races .

Mm last lap was freakin ridiculous,the race looked done with for the win with a lap to go. They all looked at some point as if they had the pace to pull away or take the win.

I think Rossi got as involved as he could with completely,risking it all.

Mm did Rossi a huge favor,could be the difference come the end of the season.

I really hope so...go vale go.

Edited by Pikey

Moto 3 never disappoints,5 ,6,7 into a corner doesn't go. But some how the majority of the time they seem to come out . BB has got stronger as the season has gone on. And is looking like a contender for a race win very soon hopefully.

MM at one point actually signalled that the other 2 should follow him up to JL, that lasted about 2 corners before AI pushed past.

What I enjoyed the most was that it was close and tight fighting but all fair. No dive-bombing or fairing bashing apart from the poor seagull. Jorge rode a very tactical race, I believe he could probably have gone a bit quicker in the clean air up front but maybe had visions of a Motegi repeat and kept a bit in hand.

MM had nothing to lose and gave it all he had on that last lap.

JL and VR are definitely not pushing at 100%, if either falls then the title is gone so they are riding within their limits I would imagine.

Edited by Steven Knoetze (sk27)

Moto 3 never disappoints,5 ,6,7 into a corner doesn't go. But some how the majority of the time they seem to come out . BB has got stronger as the season has gone on. And is looking like a contender for a race win very soon hopefully.

Valencia, just watch! I'm absolutely going to cry when The Anthem plays during podium proceedings. He's been so close!

Have to agree couldn't understand why they kept fighting amongst themselves instead of just catching JL.

Having said that they did catch him,but let him get away again . There was some insane last ditch braking moves. One of the best moto gp races .

Mm last lap was freakin ridiculous,the race looked done with for the win with a lap to go. They all looked at some point as if they had the pace to pull away or take the win.

I think Rossi got as involved as he could with completely,risking it all.

Mm did Rossi a huge favor,could be the difference come the end of the season.

I really hope so...go vale go.

Yeah, I think if they followed Rossi or MM up to the back of JL, like they almost did with 10 laps to go, Rossi could have easily finished in front of JL. JL didnt have the power advantage that AI and MM had over Rossi donw the straights, but was definitely the quicker of the two Yamaha's and his knowledge of the track would also have helped...

So in summary if the youngsters kept a but calmer, I think Rossi would have extended his lead over JL. But the youngsters couldn't be expected to do that, they aren't in the championship and were just going balls to the wall, as they should have :)

Yeah, I think if they followed Rossi or MM up to the back of JL, like they almost did with 10 laps to go, Rossi could have easily finished in front of JL. JL didnt have the power advantage that AI and MM had over Rossi donw the straights, but was definitely the quicker of the two Yamaha's and his knowledge of the track would also have helped...

So in summary if the youngsters kept a but calmer, I think Rossi would have extended his lead over JL. But the youngsters couldn't be expected to do that, they aren't in the championship and were just going balls to the wall, as they should have :)

Agreed ,which made for one hell of an on the edge of seat ,shouting at the tv race. Edited by Pikey

I think silently Rossi is happy MM won, and Lorenzo is happy AI finished 3rd.

http://cdn-9.motorsport.com/static/img/mgl/5100000/5120000/5126000/5126400/5126499/s8/motogp-australian-gp-2015-andrea-iannone-ducati-team-hits-a-seagull.jpg

I remember a similar incident many a moon ago where a rabbit or something was hit in a 500cc race as well - seem to think it was Eddie Lawson or Wayne Rainey...(?)

If you are a fan of Road Racing want to watch something that is both inspiring and heart breaking watch ROAD. It's a movie about the 2 sets of Dunlop brothers. Joey and Robert. Michael and William.

Only got to watch the race last night.Must be THE race of the year. Brilliant skills displayed by all.

And jeepers, is that Duke fast in a straight line? And now it seems Iannone can also steer it around a corner. Big problems on the way for the rest of the incumbents.