[Event] NISSAN TRAILSEEKER #3 Van Gaalens

Tim_Fair

School boy batch...........Good luck, those laaities are fast.

Yea, they rev like blerrie 2 stroke engines...I am more a diesel engine outjie

Edited by rouxtjie

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Opgewonde oor die race. Sal ons eerste VG wees. So weet nie wat om te verwag nie, het darem al paar Magalies Monsters gedoen....seker amper dieselfde.

Sal maar die nuwe wiele gaan uittoets Saterdag.

Kan iemand raad gee oor waste pressure ek my tubeless moet ry by VG?

Lekker man lekker....

Sien julle daar

(the cat's out of the hat) - If you have a history of longer distances, you automatically shift up a few batches for shorter distances :ph34r:

Nissan TrailSeeker

All participants doing Nissan TrailSeeker Van Gaalen the wkd. Extreme weather is predicted in excess of 30 Celsius! Please wear sunscreen, take additional bottles, camelbaks etc. It's going to be a hot one!

Nissan TrailSeeker

All participants doing Nissan TrailSeeker Van Gaalen the wkd. Extreme weather is predicted in excess of 30 Celsius! Please wear sunscreen, take additional bottles, camelbaks etc. It's going to be a hot one!

And a very tough one

I loved the Tweet from Fritz yesterday saying that he did the pre-ride for the 70 km and he was 'half broken' ... am consoling myself that he obviously pushed it too hard ????

snapback.pngd@vid, on Today, 07:06, said:

Unknown Distance

durbanjacques B

Marathon:

lapa B

Peregrinate B

Mike Bike B

divernick C

Hennie VR C

Sprocket70 C

Squier D

Captain Cheesy D

Dino E

jcza F

Half Marathon:

d@vid A

flat29 B

GrantK24 B (Fixed) :whistling:

Riaan Coetzee D

MR Winter D

spyster D

Joeboy69 E

AJP G

I'm in E... E for easy! (Taking it easy that is).

Was going to ride with bottles but with the heat warning I'm taking my camelback. I noticed I don't drink as much when I have bottles, must be my lack of coordination...

Seems as if VG is going to be treated with respect and common sense. Lets hope that the same attitude will feature between fellow riders on the course tomorrow. None of the agro chops at Cullinan got sponsorship deals that are worth millions. Chillax and breathe deeply! To much shouting and swearing indicates your incapacity to use oxygen where it is needed ..... your brain and pedal crankers.

Have a relaxed day today, eat well, hydrate fully, sleep early .... good luck to all for tomorrow.

AM just about over the cough n fevers so i cant wait to go hit the trails tomorrow..... one of my favourites (even though its SUCH a sufferfest over the concrete section)... Bring it ON!!

dont worry rouxtjie. i will do my best to catch you so we can drink a beer before you have to fly

Edited by flat29

The suffering to be had tomorrow, good luck girls and boys... Doing my first road race Sunday. Glad it worked out this way, VG trailseeker separate the men from the men who can suffer more for longer.