Had to klap a okie today.

DR ◣◢

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I sincerely hope you get charged with assault. Is it just that you are so thoroughly inarticulate that you could only respond with violence? Pathetic. What's even more pathetic is that you're proud of your actions.

So you would not stand up for your lady and protect her dignity?

I sincerely hope you get charged with assault. Is it just that you are so thoroughly inarticulate that you could only respond with violence? Pathetic. What's even more pathetic is that you're proud of your actions.

Might be wrong, but as great as the sentiment is, you may just have missed the tongue in cheek here. ^_^

Why not boet. He was aksing for it. He wont open his mouth for a while. That I promise him. Maybe he can move his lips to fit a straw to drink his food.

I don't think that's what he said

Why not boet. He was aksing for it. He wont open his mouth for a while. That I promise him. Maybe he can move his lips to fit a straw to drink his food.

Way to solve a problem, boet

Guest Omega Man

Clippity clop Clippity clop Clippity clop. So how is the view from your high horse on the moral high ground?

I would happily stand up for anybody I saw being treated badly, but I fail to see how violence was the necessary solution here?