thehubsa classifieds epic failures

PaulTeague

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its the internet, everyone can do what they want, the onus is on the reader to see BS, one of the last bastions where the stupid still get punished, lol. Pretty much like those SMS's I get, saying I won $$$

No FD? No left trigger? Who would buy this?

Are you guys serious now?? ..... just before I make an arse of myself....

My favourite is the bikes that have only done 80 km! Who on earth buys a bike, rides it for 80km and then decides to sell it? 80km is one Saturday morning ride. There is no way on earth that you can buy a bike, ride it 80km and then decide that its not for you. Unless you got shnaaid by a bike shop and the bike is way too big or way too small. Dunno, dont make sense to me.

And then the okes that want to sell their 26" because they are UPGRADING to a 29er. Wear you flame proof suit if you say this. Riding a 26" or a 650b

or a 29er is personal choice, its not an upgrade.

BTW, I ride a 29er and love it, my training partner rides a 26" bike and loves it. Personal choice, one is not better than another.

OMG someone have hit that one ON the nail. I sometimes get the feeling the twenty niner is more a fashion accessory then anything else. :w00t:

um its an XX1 groupset...1X11...there is no fd or shifter...duh

Exactly my point....reason why I asked if you okes were serious... hehehe

My favourite is the bikes that have only done 80 km! Who on earth buys a bike, rides it for 80km and then decides to sell it? 80km is one Saturday morning ride. There is no way on earth that you can buy a bike, ride it 80km and then decide that its not for you. Unless you got shnaaid by a bike shop and the bike is way too big or way too small. Dunno, dont make sense to me.

And then the okes that want to sell their 26" because they are UPGRADING to a 29er. Wear you flame proof suit if you say this. Riding a 26" or a 650b

or a 29er is personal choice, its not an upgrade.

BTW, I ride a 29er and love it, my training partner rides a 26" bike and loves it. Personal choice, one is not better than another.

It can happen, a mate bought a Silverback, did one ride of about 20km with me, he did another 10km ride on his own, did the 40km Magalies Monster, thought it was all a bad idea and I took it off his hands for the princely sum of R1500, stripped the bike down, sold the frame, bought the wife another frame and used all the parts!

For complete bikes / frames, please put the size in the heading!

Or Mods, please include a size field that must be completed by the seller so that we can search / filter by size....

I hate going through hundreds of adds, having to open each to find that its not the right size fo me anyway (if the size is even listed by the seller to begin with) :cursing:

For complete bikes / frames, please put the size in the heading!

Or Mods, please include a size field that must be completed by the seller so that we can search / filter by size....

I hate going through hundreds of adds, having to open each to find that its not the right size fo me anyway (if the size is even listed by the seller to begin with) :cursing:

yes yes yes!!!

OMG someone have hit that one ON the nail. I sometimes get the feeling the twenty niner is more a fashion accessory then anything else. :w00t:

Heaven help these folks if you game them an old fashioned 26" inch bike to ride :whistling: