Tattoos

chris_w_65

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps. I do however think that how you look on the outside is a big reflection of who you are on the inside.

I agree, a nice clean body means a nice and pure heart.

I can't imaging anyone with tattoos digging R 10 K out of their own pocket to help a track cyclist achieve their dream.

Google - Watercolour tattoos, some beautiful work being done, after the two I'm getting in the next two weeks, this is what I want. This is artwork on a whole new level

post-13006-0-74660200-1379592468_thumb.jpg

Google - Watercolour tattoos, some beautiful work being done, after the two I'm getting in the next two weeks, this is what I want. This is artwork on a whole new level

post-13006-0-74660200-1379592468_thumb.jpg

Love the way you cater for the ladies with a bit of voel

Was Burry Stander Scum?? Or a Loser?? Or a Dodgy guy........Grow the **** up!!!

If someone has a tattoo does not mean a thing? 90% of all the top soccer/basketball/ athletes have them!!

Santa C.

AS the others have mentioned and my many previous posts on the subject.

I have more tattoos than most circus sideshow freaks and i love each and every one of them.

Was being super sarcastic. I appreciate that you might not have known that and appreciate your defending us "inked" souls. :thumbup:

Santa C.

AS the others have mentioned and my many previous posts on the subject.

I have more tattoos than most circus sideshow freaks and i love each and every one of them.

Was being super sarcastic. I appreciate that you might not have known that and appreciate your defending us "inked" souls. :thumbup:

Clown

I have a mate that could apply some ink to the inside of him too - for when he runs out of surface space... which is not far away..

Wayne - how about a clown pic inside your colon?

DONT JOKE WAYNE WILL BE THERE LIKE A BEAR IN MATING SEASON

I have a mate that could apply some ink to the inside of him too - for when he runs out of surface space... which is not far away..

Wayne - how about a clown pic inside your colon?

Internal tattooing.

Lets talk.

Internal tattooing.

Lets talk.

Might require a few things inserted in places you may or may not like.... although if you have any growths in the area they can probably be removed at the same time... :)