Tattoos

chris_w_65

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I pay around R900 per hour.

Damned .... sounds like a rather profitable business to be in, but then again the artist is also not working a full day everyday of the week either, so the rate has to also cover the "slow" times!

Plus not everyone has the artistic talent some of these okes have and I have to be honest some of them have better talent than some canvas artist.

PS. Love the pics so far, keep 'em coming!

Damned .... sounds like a rather profitable business to be in, but then again the artist is also not working a full day everyday of the week either, so the rate has to also cover the "slow" times!

The good ones are...

When I did my last tat (with Phoenix, thanks Wayne) she squeezed me in at 19h00 and we only finished up at 10h00.

And she is usually booked up 2 - 4 weeks in advance.

The well known artists in the states are booked up for over a year in advance.

I really love a great origional work that is done well and worn well, but I am yet to get one for myself. The time and place will come, for now though I will just appreciate.

BTW nothing worse than a tattoo that looks like it comes off a catalog!

You wont find a catalogue tattoo on most of us "FREAKS" who have more than just one tattoo. :ph34r:

Santa C.

AS the others have mentioned and my many previous posts on the subject.

I have more tattoos than most circus sideshow freaks and i love each and every one of them.

Was being super sarcastic. I appreciate that you might not have known that and appreciate your defending us "inked" souls. :thumbup:

All good Wayne...Did not pick up the sarcasium so apologies at the dig!

Also running out of property on my body! Love body Art work and riding my bike ;-)

Edited by Santa C

Thanks. That is more or less what I'm working on. Looks like I'm for a lot of cash :o

Got seriously ripped off in London this year around £120 an hour!

They were unbelievable artists, but a little expensive, in their defense never asked the price before we started and his work was impeccable!!

normally here I pay R900 and hour...

Can't wait going next week! YEBO

I really love a great origional work that is done well and worn well, but I am yet to get one for myself. The time and place will come, for now though I will just appreciate.

Agreed, I'm not inked but I in awe of good work. Yomico Moreno - Venezuala guy - does some crazy stuff.

post-44041-0-50034400-1379600317_thumb.jpg

saw a photo once of a pixie on a girl's ankle, where it looked like it was sitting on the ankle bone - amazing - sadly can't find it again.

don't know who's work this is but also very cool

post-44041-0-04133300-1379600450_thumb.jpg

We already have 3D printers - How long till we have computerized tattoo machines that can "print" a photo in your skin???

BTW, tats on a hot chick are HOT :drool:

Edited by chris_w_65