Wife " Choose, me or the BIKE!!"

ScottCM

Haha so funny, I was also in that pRedicament a few years ago..2 years before marriage Had my R6 in my dining room that was my baby..then marriage..bike remained in dining room for a whole week then had table and chairs moved in so we could entertain and house was all prettied up..ok..so r6 took the space in garage..then came the golf phase and now cycling..needless to say the house became too small..so went on to design and build our new home. My old place was 180m which was ok..but not enough space for golf clubs, rd and mtb, big tv, foos ball table, table tennis board..new house 600m ..200m of ground floor all mine..buddies bikes here for ease od riding..all toys as mentioned above has their own space..bar fridge fully stocked..coffee espresso machine air fryer and a guest pad...what a life..lol..wifey happiness as has enough space to pretty up me with my man cave big boy toys..my pyga, Scott foil 10 smiles on me when I'm naughty and punished to solitary confinement in my dungeon.

haha, my Suzuki Bandit used to live in my kitchen!

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

listen to her and take it out as she wants, but then fake a heavy depression and start acting all creepy and and stuff, she will beg you to bring it back in.

if he does as you suggest, I doubt he will be FAKING a depression :huh:

since there are only a hand full of ladies, and i "know" a few of them i will say what the rest of you are too afraid to say MEN GET CONTROL OF YOUR BIATCHAS,,,

DIPS IS GONE :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Absolutely Dips - really ridiculous how henpecked these poor chaps are!! Maybe a nice diamond cankle bracelet for the wives will go a ways towards solving some problems!

Don't get rid of the wife, who will have a hearty meal ready for you when you get home after a long ride!

Nandos, Spur, Steers, etc.... :whistling: Edited by ValeYellow

How many does she have :whistling:

Hehehehehe! Knew that was coming :clap: …It's not quantity, but quality…Stumpy and S-Works Epic with XTR, and a Tarmac with with Dura-Ace…

She dropped the Stumpy off at the shop for a service, and we saw the shock was flat. I took great delight in telling her: "Kel, there's a problem with your sag." :devil:

Hehehehehe! Knew that was coming :clap: …It's not quantity, but quality…Stumpy and S-Works Epic with XTR, and a Tarmac with with Dura-Ace…

She dropped the Stumpy off at the shop for a service, and we saw the shock was flat. I took great delight in telling her: "Kel, there's a problem with your sag." :devil:

bwahahhahahaha and that is how the fight started...

Dips, I agree with you too!

He can put his bike anywhere and ride as much as he likes.....if he brings any (or all) of these with him for me to enjoy:

Transition Double

post-24697-0-62791400-1381474037_thumb.jpg

SCOTT Spark 700 SL

post-24697-0-71316100-1381474078_thumb.jpg

Intense 951

post-24697-0-83227100-1381474115_thumb.jpg

:clap: :thumbup:

Edited by hayleyearth

I also don't mind if a guy parks his bikes in my garage

as long as it:

doesnt pull the average value down of the contents inside

he doesnt scratch my car

always invite me to join him for a ride

dont fiddle or change anything on my bikes.