Abercrombie

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This oke on 702 in the morning

http://www.702.co.za/images/Presenters/cv_robbie.jpg

80% of the time, he's doing some sort of advertising for Khaliques, etc and the other 20% of the time he's stuffing up the interviews.

Rather have Redi Thlabi on in the mornings.

I really don't mean to be willingly cruel but SuperCycling's LeeAnn Paulick is painfully annoying

Back yo your title heading, I think that low life, trailer park trash with a platform to spew crap Kardashian family is the worst.

Joel Stransky takes the cake hands down every time...

Joel, Warren and John Robbie...the latter reknaw of note!

Nothing wrong with that! :drool:

Do you know how I know you are GHEY?????

Isn't that someone from the souf :whistling:

That guy who gave often gives speeches on national TV news ..... his latest on had something to do with toll roads in JHB and said: "We can't think like Africans in Africa. It's not some national road in Malawi."

I really don't mean to be willingly cruel but SuperCycling's LeeAnn Paulick is painfully annoying

If you want to keep it cycling related: Owen Hannie. like a parrot on exactly what Andrew just said =ffwd. (only those who started riding ages ago, know who he is, what he did, etc.) Time to look for a replacement for him.

Sports related: Naas. After 20 years on tv as rugby presenter and his pronunciation makes me ill.

If you want to keep it cycling related: Owen Hannie. like a parrot on exactly what Andrew just said =ffwd. (only those who started riding ages ago, know who he is, what he did, etc.) Time to look for a replacement for him.

Sports related: Naas. After 20 years on tv as rugby presenter and his pronunciation makes me ill.

Keep your filthy mouth of Naas, that man is a national treasure

As my wife actually last night said,

it's as she has a better than though attitude and talk down to people.

also not my fav person on TV, and think a weak point of SC.

G