Is there anybody more irritating on tv?

Abercrombie

What about that muppet on SABC3 news in the evenings? Fancies himself as a bit of a comedian, sjoe he is pretty bad!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Any FNB ad sucks, I switch the radio off when those dumbass Steve the wanker ads come on. The "Eleanor" Mustang ad is the worst.

The Tracker ads with the bs sob stories of their so called recoveries drives me nuts...

the chick that does the cricket on radio 2000...

Natalie Germanos!!!! Ha ha hah ahahahahahah...legend!!

You okes do not know what you are talking 'bout.

Try Honey Boo-Boo and her horrible mother on for size.

Yes BUT..... Honey Boo-Boo has a sizeable mother who happens to be NOT single and engaged if I am mistaken....CLEARLY there are a few of us who are doing it ALL wrong!! :huh:

I really don't mean to be willingly cruel but SuperCycling's LeeAnn Paulick is painfully annoying

not as annoying as Andrew McLean, Owen Hannie. Lets not start with the F1 commentator /aficionado Sasha Montinengo.... Anyone ca read their stories off the internet and present it. No creativity.

Keeno Kammies on Cape Talk. Chop of note.

defintely a missing connection between brain and mouth. my all time favourite(s) are the clowns on 204 local psl. its almost impossible for anyone to discuss anything serious without one of them making a humerous comment. Shakes & Zane were great players in the SA context but they have the maturity of 16 year olds. Mark Williams talks a lot of sense but doesn't have the voice or face (if u know what i mean), and then the pseudo pommies on 203 talking as though they live in in the UK. Ashwin Willemse on any rugby topic just talks too much without saying anything of consequence.