Dreamy Long Travel / AM Hardtails

Hairy

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is really, downright evil.

While I am trying to minimalise my life, get rid of unused things and stuff now I am craving a LTHT that will mean less use for my other ride.........

I blame all of you contributing here!!!!!!

So that being said my fantasy ride choices are the KONA Honzo, Dartmoor Primal or to build up either an Airdrop Bitmap or get a custom Hungry Monkey type bike. all at 150-160mm, 27.5......

Thoughts??

While I am trying to minimalise my life, get rid of unused things and stuff now I am craving a LTHT that will mean less use for my other ride.........

So that being said my fantasy ride choices are the KONA Honzo, Dartmoor Primal or to build up either an Airdrop Bitmap or get a custom Hungry Monkey type bike. all at 150-160mm, 27.5......

Thoughts??

just one...

Edited by morneS555

Got myself a 2nd wheelset for the Cotic Solaris - rotors, cassette, tyres and all - so I can swop between 29ers with XC tyres and 27.5 with aggressive 2.8" plus tyres and turn my XC bike into a trail bike in under a minute.

Also went back to 130mm airspring from the 110mm airspring that was installed.

post-82251-0-74572800-1544188982_thumb.jpg

Loving the look of this bike at the moment.

Thoughts??

I looked at the honza before i built the Meta HT , they said there's no more frames in midget size until they bring out the 2019 frames, i couldn't wait