Tour de Philadelphia

ccc2

All this talk making me nervouse,maybe i best take the day off on Saturday.Anyone know how many teams are there in vets?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All this talk making me nervouse,maybe i best take the day off on Saturday.Anyone know how many teams are there in vets?

As long as you beat Wicker .....:-P

I train there lots.

Profiles are just profiles. Not the real terrain.

Go roll there yourself if you haven't yet.

If you don't know the area, you're in for a bit of a surprise!!

'Dale, let him learn the hard way that a route profile does not reflect the real terrain.

I rode this route 4 days ago and I know the area well. The only suprise you guys are in for is when your mouths don't live up to your fitness or talent.

I rode this route 4 days ago and I know the area well. The only suprise you guys are in for is when your mouths don't live up to your fitness or talent.

Then you would realize that the course is not flat as a pancake...

The rest of your commentary - male machismo or a dry joke, I guess.

Edited by ' Dale

Then you would realize that the course is not flat as a pancake...

The rest of your commentary - male machismo, I guess.

Do you remember the advert for the bigger Chomp? The one with the small and big Hippo's. Remember what the small one said to the big one!? :whistling:

Anyone offering a lift from Table View?

Lift....you joking right!? :huh:

Its a short 30km warmup dude, you need to borrow a can of htfu from LambChop and get with the program :blink:

So I was a little disappointed with registration today...

They made me drive all the way to Durbanville, stand in a queue for 30 minutes and then said it's for league riders only. The lady with the fun ride numbers hadn't arrived yet. So I went home.

I hope I can register tomorrow morning. (They don't say you can on the website)

So I was a little disappointed with registration today...

They made me drive all the way to Durbanville, stand in a queue for 30 minutes and then said it's for league riders only. The lady with the fun ride numbers hadn't arrived yet. So I went home.

I hope I can register tomorrow morning. (They don't say you can on the website)

I suppose you can, because there is the option to enter on the day for R150.

is it true this race was stopped due to bad riding? interested to know as I've been in many road races at home (england) with terrible riding and can't remember any being stopped properly. there've been races where the bunch was stopped and told off but always allowed to continue.