Cape Epic 2014

Pieterg

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like they back on track, but other teams seem to be missing the same turn.

Now RECM are off course!!!

trying to track team 100, system seems to be down

So much for technology

Would be much easier tracking with Google+ Location

absolutely rubbish trying to follow whats going on. Whats with all the riders going off course. How can they still have route marking issues when the entry fee is R50,000 per team???!!

Live tracker seems to be useless too.

Told you guys not to write Rabon off. Sauser knows how to pick his partners. And although Rabon is a supposed roadie, he actually started cycling as a MTBr. If they sort their technical troubles out tonight they will be in contention for a podium. I suppose it will be a looong night for the techies tonight. BTW, it is high time that the techies also feature in the cycling programs, as I consider them the unsung heroes of stage racing. How many times have tech issues in the past decided who the winners of the Epic would be.

Edited by Moridin

Seems like Bulls1 not as strong as previously thought?

Maybe they know there's another 7 days to go... :ph34r:

Good to see Sauser n Co up there, and Nino...still think Nino and Buys are going to surprise some folks

absolutely rubbish trying to follow whats going on. Whats with all the riders going off course. How can they still have route marking issues when the entry fee is R50,000 per team???!!

Live tracker seems to be useless too.

I don't think they are actually off course. The mountains and clouds would make satellite tracking very unreliable.