Andrew Steer

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe he really has forgotten his own name. Should have a look at his ID

He is dumb enough to forget his own name especially after a few glasses of cane

jislaaik it, no body calls me by my real name, not even my parents so my alias is actually true.

my real name is Abdul Raof Ryklief and I am a keyboard warrior.

first step is to accept you have a problem

He is dumb enough to forget his own name especially after a few glasses of cane

Can only imagine your response if some random(me), comes up to you, in a crowd, chanting your hubname! FAIL

There was a time last year when most of us posted our actual pics for our profile pics ....

There was a time last year when most of us posted our actual pics for our profile pics ....

The hub is not a place to do that now, the okes here want to moer each other. Tomorrow in the Star mtb rider got stabbed by roadie for post on the hub

Can only imagine your response if some random(me), comes up to you, in a crowd, chanting your hubname! FAIL

LOL! At the premiere of one of the MTB movies, Crow was sitting a few seats in front of me. I called him b his real name about 3 or 4 times, then switched to his hub name. INSTANT reaction.

The hub is not a place to do that now, the okes here want to moer each other. Tomorrow in the Star mtb rider got stabbed by roadie for post on the hub

And there will no doubt be a 26" 650b and 29" triangle gone wrong headline too

Hi, I'm Gerald - I've been sober for... wait, wrong forum.

Hi, I'm Gerald, aka Frosty.

Frosty was already taken on Twitter, so I changed my profile name to match my "online" profile.

Google all you want, you'll only get the info I wish to make known.

I like using my initials as my Hub-name. Anyone who wants to know my real name can go and look at my profile, where I proudly display it.

I like using my initials as my Hub-name. Anyone who wants to know my real name can go and look at my profile, where I proudly display it.

I can't use my initials. Either BJ, BS or BJs..... Gonna get warning point for sure now