My 26er is back..

Azza

Took my 26er out on trails today and could not believe how well it handled, being so used to my 29er. I had so much more confidence on my 26er on the single track. The handling is superior !! And i found the ride so much more fun.

I dont think im going back on my 29er...

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Took my 26er out on trails today and could not believe how well it handled, being so used to my 29er. I had so much more confidence on my 26er on the single track. The handling is superior !! And i found the ride so much more fun.

Whatever

Try a 650b/27.5 - best of both worlds.

Hehe. Or have a look at the Cyclelab thread solving the debate once and for all!! Edited by Wil6

I will swop you on of my 26ers for your 29er. PM me

heheheeee. By the way daai post is 31.6. Joune as jy wil he

Dankie!! Wat kort jy? Miskien kan ek iets uitgrawe. Daai post sal great lyk op my Dale

Dankie!! Wat kort jy? Miskien kan ek iets uitgrawe. Daai post sal great lyk op my Dale

Niks nie Pel. Laat weet as jy wil haal. Of kan saamvat office toe.

3rd post and trolling like a champ...

Maybe and maybe not. Maybe the OP was unaware of the 1 gazillion posts on the 29er and 26er debates.