Shocking incident between van driver and cyclists in Camps Bay

Surv0MTB

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is this amanda person?

She is the person who made a bad mistake and will now be subjected to some angry mob justice on the hub.

Copy of Letter I sent to Siphesihle Dube

Spokesperson for the Minister of Transport and Public Works, Robin Carlisle

Ministry of Transport and Public Works

Western Cape Government

E-mail: Siphesihle.Dube@westerncape.gov.za

Thank you for your time

Amanda

Hey, amanda, post your email addy as well, as I'd like the opportunity to retort and remove your foot from my mouth as it were.

She is the person who made a bad mistake and will now be subjected to some angry mob justice on the hub.

Angry not so much. Amused yes.

I don't know about taxis in Capetown but if you tackled a Joburg taxi like this van was tackled for sure there would be some Lycra clad corpses left on the road. That a a sure sign it wasn't a taxi incident.

Who is this amanda person?

Someone who actually tries to do something about the situation and not just jumps on the bandwagon and wants to hang the guys.

no one knows what really happened.

Yes it got violent but compared to other violence it really wasn't that bad, (No i do not condone it)

I am sure ALL of you have got really angry at motorist or anyone for that matter.

When you are in a mob and things start to happen its all too easy to join in.

Lets just wait to hear the story from more sides, not just the victim and a motorist who by the sounds of things was already negative towards cyclists.

Is every motor biker seen as a vigilante after that other guy got shot?

Angry not so much. Amused yes.

I don't know about taxis in Capetown but if you tackled a Joburg taxi like this van was tackled for sure there would be some Lycra clad corpses left on the road. That a a sure sign it wasn't a taxi incident.

Oh dude if it was a taxi, the gaartjie would be on you with a screwdriver faster than you can say JMSP. They're considerate, but if you try to attack them they WILL end you.

I cringe to think about the minister sitting there shaking his head saying WTF,,are these "cyclists" for REAL

Someone please post that PIC

YOU GUYS KNOW THE ONE CAPT KIRK

MULTIPLE FACEPALM!!!

http://static.gamespot.com/uploads/original/115/1156321/2350440-4907589147-might.jpg