Cycle Science in Broadacres Sells Fake Pinarello

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"I ride a fake bike, it's rides as well as the real thing" ja boet, you just made your name tottie on national TV. Owner is a windbag wanker, hy kort een moerse ****** ********!

The situation isn't funny but your comment is both true and hilarious. Haven't had such a good laugh in a while :-D

And now every would be bikejacker knows what money they can make from jacking cyclsts. Hopefully this doesnt spark crime even further...

Bike jackers don't watch cb

Well I hope the bicycle industry watched to, if I was a supplier, I would stop suppling to them, the damage these two chops have done to the already fragile cycling industry is tremendous , if I was a agent I would not like to have my products associated with them.

To the OP, well done

Thanks 'Dale for the update.

I believe ASG was patiently waiting for a admission. After tonight the emails will be send off to all big manufacturers requesting that these two okes be blacklisted.

I also believe that the jobs they applied for at the GAME cycling division will not plan out. :ph34r:

They admitted to selling a fake to another customer. Devi phoned him and asked him whether he knew it was fake (in front of them). Answer: NO

Comment of the expose' so far for me:

Devi: Dont you know you shouldnt be selling fake bikes.

CS: Yes we know .... uuuum ..

Wish the edit went on for a few more seconds