Cycle Science in Broadacres Sells Fake Pinarello

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Debbie was hysterical and did not give john and Robbie a chance. I know them well and and have always had honest and ethical service.sounds like sour grapes to me

The owner admits riding fake bikes so there would have been more unsuspecting buyers out there, but says a lot for the image they want to portray. I wonder what they say if they were at a race and some guy commented "nice bike you got". I doubt they would reply "Thanks, but its a fake"

The waterkloof /4 seemed to have access :)

Its going to be hard to break their KOM's at Prison. But atleast Oscar will also be there. They can team up. :whistling:

Debbie was hysterical and did not give john and Robbie a chance. I know them well and and have always had honest and ethical service.sounds like sour grapes to me

It's Devi.

Secondly ,if you call those two honest, I would have to think some people will look like angels to you.

Welcome

You might want to read this thread from the beginning :whistling:

Remember this way back "6. Should you continue spreading malicious injurious falsehoods across social media platforms and / or otherwise we shall not hesitate to institute such legal proceedings as may be available to us to protect our good name and standing in the cycling industry."

Good name and standing.I guess that flew out the window

Debbie?

Is she part of the same fantasy that produced the rest of this post?

honest and ethical? are you f****** kidding me?

edit: my bad, shall resist feeding of the troll henceforth...

Edited by MockTurtle

Its going to be hard to break their KOM's at Prison. But atleast Oscar will also be there. They can team up. :whistling:

Would be an interesting cell. Nobody wants to go and have a piss, sleep on the ground or buy anything from the others.

but its not like thy're pushing the fake frames for R7k or something......cos at that price the buyer should know its a fake, selling the fake at original rrp....thats another story.