Cycle Science in Broadacres Sells Fake Pinarello

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if he was part of this thread he would have gotten an update now.

but will do a DM quickly also.

G

Maybe someone should sent them a link to this thread....

I have opened a criminal and a civil case to recover my money and costs incurred. Aside from one person who got his money back before the programme on CB, I'm not aware of anyone else getting their money back. I expect there will be some legal developments in the next few weeks.

so things are happening in the background, lekker.

Page 150, that's a milestone here for something not involving chicks.

At what stage do we round up a posse and burn the place down??

so things are happening in the background, lekker.

Page 150, that's a milestone here for something not involving chicks.

At what stage do we round up a posse and burn the place down??

If they were located and did business in Soweto it would have happened by page 2

Sometimes the thought of mob justice is just seems so right

I'm not optimistic that justice will be served....fully served...despite the best efforts of AA

Wonder what would be the probable punishment if CS are found guilty?

I have opened a criminal and a civil case to recover my money and costs incurred. Aside from one person who got his money back before the programme on CB, I'm not aware of anyone else getting their money back. I expect there will be some legal developments in the next few weeks.

All the best, Andrew'

:thumbup:

If they were located and did business in Soweto it would have happened by page 2

Sometimes the thought of mob justice is just seems so right

I'm not optimistic that justice will be served....fully served...despite the best efforts of AA

Wonder what would be the probable punishment if CS are found guilty?

I think if we can get Pinarello involved as well, CS should be up to their asses in lawsuits for a while, maybe enough to force them to close up shop. I doubt if any criminal prosecution would happen, yet I would see it as a victory when we see a To Let sign posted on the windows.

• 2 months later...

Hi Andrew

Any update on this?

They still trading...stopped for a coffee at the europa next to it on our Saturday ride. Not busy though :whistling:

They still trading...stopped for a coffee at the europa next to it on our Saturday ride. Not busy though :whistling:

I am more interested in whether or not Andrew got his money back yet.

I am more interested in whether or not Andrew got his money back yet.

Cool....just thought I would share what I saw....

• 1 month later...

Just an update on the Cycle Science saga, I laid a criminal case, however the Randburg prosecutor declined to prosecute as they deemed it a civil matter.

I issued a civil summons for my money back only for Cycle Science to issue an action to defend. In Cycle Science’s response, they said:

· I asked for a Chinese manufactured bicycle

· The fake bike was assembled by J & J Wholesalers

· Cycle Science is claiming damages from me of R450,856 for loss of earnings owing to saying I purchased a fake bike on Carte Blanche and Cycle Hub (sic)

I responded that I did appear on Carte Blanche but they must prove that the statements I made were ‘misrepresentations’, especially as Cycle Science itself admitted on Carte Blanche to selling fake products. Finally we asked how did they come by the fact that I was responsible for the R450,856 in damages.

They have until today to respond, thereafter I will request a trial date from the court.

The wheels of justice turn slowly but they turn…

Just an update on the Cycle Science saga, I laid a criminal case, however the Randburg prosecutor declined to prosecute as they deemed it a civil matter.

I issued a civil summons for my money back only for Cycle Science to issue an action to defend. In Cycle Science’s response, they said:

· Cycle Science is claiming damages from me of R450,856 for loss of earnings owing to saying I purchased a fake bike on Carte Blanche and Cycle Hub (sic)

I responded that I did appear on Carte Blanche but they must prove that the statements I made were ‘misrepresentations’, especially as Cycle Science itself admitted on Carte Blanche to selling fake products. Finally we asked how did they come by the fact that I was responsible for the R450,856 in damages.

They have until today to respond, thereafter I will request a trial date from the court.

Give them horns andrew... :thumbup: :thumbup:

I hear Grey Mandrod are representing them.