Ritchey P29 Stolen - R5000 Reward

Mats

Sorry to hear, hopefully they don't know that you have other nice bikes, otherwise they could be back, so maybe be extra vigilant.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No one spotted Marietjie, I mean the Ritchey yet?

Saw nothing...but will keep my eye peeled....travel to centurion everyday so go past diepsloot and surroundings frequently...will call immediately if I check marietjie :thumbup:

Saw nothing...but will keep my eye peeled....travel to centurion everyday so go past diepsloot and surroundings frequently...will call immediately if I check marietjie :thumbup:

I'm just worried I ride lekker along and all of a sudden out of nowhere some oke stops and donners me six love off my Ritchey thinking it's Carpet's Marietjie that got stolen :wacko:

I'm just worried I ride lekker along and all of a sudden out of nowhere some oke stops and donners me six love off my Ritchey thinking it's Carpet's Marietjie that got stolen :wacko:

Just as well I am getting mine painted.

Carpet, sorry Marietjie got stolen :mellow:

:angry:

Thanks for the support guys.

Sadly nothing has shown up yet.

Our estate cameras at the gate doesnt show anything of the bike.

The bike is either still somewhere in the estate which i doubt or it has left the complex in a closed van or on the back of a bakkie.

Sadly the cameras at the gate mostly point at the driver face and numberplate of the car.

Also had a bike stolen after washing it, and my walls are pretty high but do face onto the street. went in and had a shower..don't wash my bikes as much now(but do it round the back of the house).

since this is quite an eyecatcher, there's at least hope it will come up somewhere.

Thanks for the support guys.

Sadly nothing has shown up yet.

Our estate cameras at the gate doesnt show anything of the bike.

The bike is either still somewhere in the estate which i doubt or it has left the complex in a closed van or on the back of a bakkie.

Sadly the cameras at the gate mostly point at the driver face and numberplate of the car.

Any builders in the complex?

Any builders in the complex?

Only contractors was joburg water but according to the security log they left at 4:33. Which was before i washed my bike.

I dont know anymore.

mattie luckily for you its a easy bike to spot lets hold thumbs

yea...p29 with white fox fork....whomever has the bike will never be able to ride again...we will spot it a mile away.

Carpet maybe put up flyers with pictures at your complex, you never know if someone saw something. Also ask the body corporate/managing agent/trustees of the complex to send out an email to everyone and include a picture of marietjie to ask if anyone saw something, perhaps also offer a reward.

Carpet maybe put up flyers with pictures at your complex, you never know if someone saw something. Also ask the body corporate/managing agent/trustees of the complex to send out an email to everyone and include a picture of marietjie to ask if anyone saw something, perhaps also offer a reward.

I have already spoken to the HOA and have offered a reward to the gaurds at the gate for any valueble information.

I will put a picture at the gate as well on friday once im back at home.